Chapter 20

Making new friends are always an option.

...............................................

"I'm Park Ji Hoon." He said cutely.

"Can you do agyeo? I know it's a weird request but you look cute so I guess you can do agyeo really well..." I said eager to see what level his cuteness is at.

"A-ah, ne." He covered his face and got ready. He released his hands and stole my heart.

"Wah~ You're so cute~" I sang pinching his cheeks.

"Y-yah, s-stop it. It's embarrassing." His cheeks were brushed with a light shade of pink from his embarrassment. CUTE~~~~. I thought while he blushed. He made my heart flutter but I don't know why. I'm not suppose to be feeling this way towards a stranger.

"Are you a student?" I asked curiously seeing how he looked so young.

"Ya. Can I meet your friends?" He asked giving me a cute smile. How can I not say yes to his adorableness?!

"Sure, but can we not go now? I'm still trying to avoid them... hehehe." I said awkwardly.

"Why don't you meet my hyungs and dongsaeng?" He said excitingly.

"Sure, why not." I said giving him a smile. I was actually very nervous meeting his hyungs and dongsaeng.

................

"Hyung, open the door." He rang the doorbell.

"Are they not home? Should I come another time?" I said playing with my fingers. Honestly, why am I so nervous? It's not like I'm his girlfriend or anything...

"Oh, you're back. And who's this?" A tall and good looking guy said. He looked handsome too. Does all of his hyungs look handsome?!

"She's a new friend I met at the park. Doesn't she look pretty?" He said making me blush. Geez stomach, stop getting butterflies!!

"Yes she does look stunning. Anyways, come in. Let's introduce you to our friends.

"Ooooh, Jihoon brought back a girl." One of them said.

"Aish hyung, she's just a friend." He said but they just smirked.

"Let's introduce you to each one of them by age." The guy that opened the door said.

"Park Jisung, Ha Sungwoon, I'm Hwang Minhyun, Ong Seongwoo, Kim Jaehwan, Kang Daniel, he's Park Jihoon but you probably know that already, Park Woojin, Bae Jinyoung, Lee Daehwi and Lai Guanlin. We're called Wanna One, we're actually a boy band but we're not that famous yet." He pointed at them one by one, from left to right. I could remember their names and faces straight away because of my photographic memory. I was thanking god at this time for giving me a photographic memory so I could remember all 11 of their names and faces at once.

"Oh, it's nice to meat you guys. I'm Park Min Hye. I came from America but I'm originally Korean." I said shyly.

*Naneun jichyeoga na honjaseoman kkumeul kkugo
Innabwa
Sege heundeureo nareul kkaewojugenni
Kkaewojugenni
I'm trapped I'm trapped
Nan nareul irheoga neo eobsin naui ireum jocha
Gieogi an na
Ijen me aneseo nareul nohajugenni
nohajugenni
I'm trapped I'm trapped*

Aish where's my stupid phone. My hands were shaking as all 11 boys stared at me while my phone rang.

"You like Trap by Henry?" Woojin asked.