Chapter 36

Money isn't everything, but it is important to survive so I can't have you eating my money all the time.

................................................................................................

"Now?" I was shocked.

"Yup." He pulled me back into his office and gave me the dress. He walked out and shut the door tight. I put on the dress not knowing how I look since there's no mirror. I went out the office and saw Taehyung and Jimin sitting on the couch. Yoongi Oppa was waiting besides the door.

"Is it nice? Or should I use my uniform instead." I did a little twirl. Yoongi Oppa wasn't saying anything. He just looked at me.

"So it's a no?" I looked at him.

"No? What do you mean a no? You look amazing!" He gave me a gummy smile. Words like that made me feel happy.

"Do I really look nice?" I turned to the boys. They didn't say anything either. They only stared at me.

"Suga hyung, tell me when you're breaking up with her, I want to go on a date with Min Hye too." Jimin joked around.

"Yah, I'll never break up with the love of my life, okay? So hands off, she's mine." Yoongi Oppa said. My attention was drawn to Taehyung. He still hasn't said anything yet. He was still staring at me. I doubt he finds this nice but at least he's not criticising me.

"Quit staring." Yoongi Oppa stand in front of me, blocking Taehyung's view of me.

"Let's go." I linked my arm with his and walked out.

Taehyung's POV :

"Do I really look nice?" Min Hye turned to our direction. Amazing? What do you mean amazing? She looks fantastically unreal. How can one be so beautiful?

"Suga hyung, tell me when you're breaking up with her, I want to go an a date with Min Hye too." Jimin joked around. I was so concentrated at Min Hye that I couldn't even hear what the boys said, more like didn't care.

"Lat's go." Min Hye genuinely smiled and linked her arms with Suga hyung. Is this how it would've been if I was her boyfriend? If it is then it'll be a thousand times better than what Yoona always do. My wallet is getting emptied out by Yoona. Well, I am her boyfriend so I must care for what she needs.

"Baby boo~" I heard a high pitch sound echoed through the hall. I think I might go deaf by the end of the year. I hid myself not knowing why.

"Taehyung ah~" her voice came closer.

"I know you're in there." She tapped on the door. I heard the door open.

"Go away, you're not welcomed here." Jimin's voice was heard.

"It's not like I'm here for you." She said annoyingly.

"Taehyung's not here. Go bother someone else now." Jimin closed the door.

"She's gone." He said. I came out of hiding and looked at him.

"Thank you so much, although I don't know why I was hiding." I said.

"It's clear to everyone except for you. You really are a pabo." He sighed and sat back down on the couch.