Chapter 11

You can't hide pain forever. No one can.

..................................

Min Hye's POV :

"Good morning~" Yoongi Oppa sang.

"Well someone's in a good mood today while else those two looks like they just came back from hell." J-Hope said looking at both Taehyung and I.

I couldn't sleep a wink last night, thinking of what Yoongi Oppa said to me.

"Min Hye, can I please speak with you?" Taehyung asked dragging me somewhere not really giving me an option.

"What is it?" I asked in confusion.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked wanting to get an answer quickly.

"No why?" I answered him making him smile.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I did this?" He said smirking.

"Did wh-" I was suddenly attacked by his soft lips. He kissed me deeply and roughly too. He pulled away from the kiss and took a deep breath.

"Did you enjoy that?" Taehyung smirked when he saw my shocked expression.

"What the hell V!!" I whisper shouted.

"First, JungKook stole my first kiss which was meant for someone I loved. Second Yoongi Oppa did it out of the blue saying he likes me. And now you?! What the hell is wrong with you guys." I said in disgust but still blushing over what happened.

"I'll see you soon." He smirked then walked away.

"Why are you suddenly all sunshine and rainbows?" Suga asked Taehyung. But I wasn't all of that at all. I was looking like an undead zombie from The Walking Dead.

Today was the last day we would be here in Jeju Island. We packed our stuff and went out to eat.

"What?!" I said in disbelief when we got kicked out from the restaurant for being to noisy. Surprisingly, they all acted like it was normal.

"Well, let's head back home and eat there. I can cook for you guys." Jin said.

"Okie dokie." Jimin said.

We reached home and Jin cooked us all P-A-S-T-A pasta and ordered some P-I-Z-Z-A pizza (I'm sorry but I had to.😂) I was shocked to see how much the boys could eat. Well, they are boys anyways.

We got our bags and headed to the airport in 3 taxis because there were 9 of us and one taxi could only fill up 4 people maximum.

Jin, Rapmon and J-Hope rode in one taxi.

Jimin and JungKook rode in one taxi along with Joon.

And lastly, Suga with Taehyung and I.

The two other cars went ahead first because Taehyung was being way too slow with his luggage.

I sat in the middle of the two during the ride. Looking at Yoongi Oppa makes me think back on what he did and said. On the other hand, I can't face Taehyung either because of what he did. Ugh. Why is life so cruel to me!!

Thinking about it, Yoongi Oppa makes me have butterflies in my stomach but Taehyung is giving me mixed feelings. How do I answer Yoongi Oppa if I don't even know my own feelings?!

"Min Hye, are you okay? You look frustrated." Yoongi Oppa said secretly intertwining our fingers together making my heart beat like 23671209786 times.

"Y-ya, I'm fine." I said as I feel the heat rise up to my cheeks.

I felt something heavy on my left shoulder. It was Yoongi Oppa. He looks so adorable when he sleeps.