Chapter 28

If you hate me, just say so. Don't make me have hopes because all you're doing is destroying my hopes. All I have to say is, what you see doesn't necessarily means it's the truth.

..................................................................................................

Why is everyone looking at me weirdly?

"Min Hye, have you seen this?" Pil Suk came running towards me.

"Seen what?" I asked. She showed me her phone and I couldn't believe what I just saw.

Park Min Hye :

I have a confession to make to my classmates. I stalk my friend because I like him. I think dirty things about him all the time. I'm planning to steal him away from his pretty and perfect girlfriend. Try to stop me if you dare 😈😈.

Your truly,
Park Min Hye.

"Excuse me, Park Min Hye, please come to my office." The speaker went on. It was the headmistress.

"May I come in?" I knocked on the door.

"Yes," a sat down and she turned to my direction.

"Jin told me about you losing your phone. This might be the work of someone that's not in our school or someone who just came because she certainly doesn't know that Jin is your brother and the whole school knows that." She said.

"Have you sent the message sent on social media?" I said. She nodded her head.

"I think I know who it is. It says I'm trying to steal her boyfriend away but I'm really not doing anything. Unless the person she's talking about is Taehyung. Which means that this anonymous person is Choi Yoona. She doesn't know that Jin Oppa is my brother too." I said.

"Alright now. Let me make an announcement." She said.

"Excuse me all students. Please pay attention. Do not believe the messages sent under Park Min Hye's phone. Her phone has been stolen and is being used to make her look bad. Please spread this to your fellow schoolmates to prevent any more problems. And I want Choi Yoona to come into my office. Now." She offed the mic and we waited for Yoona to come.

"Yes headmistress," she came in without knocking. She looked at me in disgust.

"Your attention Miss Choi." Her attention snapped back to the headmistress.

"Yes." She sat down.

"Are you the one who stole Min Hye's phone and type those stuff?" She asked strictly.

"No." Yoona looked away because she couldn't bare the intensity in aunt Sook's eyes.

"Would you mind if I checked your bag?" Aunt Sook asked.

"Yes." She held onto her bag tightly.

"Excuse me?" Aunt Sook's voice became sharper.

"I can't let you check my bag." She glared at me.

"And why is that?" Aunt Sook stayed calm.

"B-because... you just can't!" She shouted.

"Choi Yoona, 2 hours detention after school for disrespecting and disobeying the headmistress. Now give me your bag while I'm being nice." She shot Yoona a death glare and Yoona gave in. Aunt Sook opened her bag and got up from her seat. She took the piece of paper in her hand and place right in front of Yoona.