Chapter 41

I'm sorry.... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry.... these are the only words I can say right now... the only thing I can think about right now.... it's all my fault and I'm sorry. I can't do anything about it....

............................................................................................

"Where are we meeting at? The amusement park right?" Jin Oppa spoke through the phone.

"Ya. Wait for us at the gate." I said getting my sling bag.

"Okie dokie." He hung up.

"Let's go." I came down the stairs.

"Can you drive faster? I wanna go faster!! I wanna be there first." Joon nagged me.

"You want to go faster?" I looked at him. He nodded continuously.

"You're wish." I stepped on the gas and went really fast.

"Eomma sorry eomma!! Stop stop stop please this is too fast!! Eomma mianhae!!" He begged. I slowed down and he sighed in relief.

"Weak." Sunsin laughed.

"Are we there yet?" Pil Suk was another one who was eager to get there.

"We're here." I said and they got off immediately.

"Wah~" It was my first time coming to an amusement park.

"There they are." Joon pointed at the boys. I don't know why but I felt chills down my spine when I looked at their direction.

"I don't have a good feeling about this." Pil Suk said.

"You feel that chill too, don't you." Sunsin shivered a little.

"You guys can literally feel what I feel." I said as we got closer.

"Guys, bitch alert." Sunsin whispered to both of us. We looked carefully and saw Yoona being all lovey dovey with Taehyung. But he didn't seem to care.

"Oh, you're here?" Rapmon Oppa said.

"Her." Pil Suk pointed at Yoona.

"What is she doing here. I did not mention her at all." Pil Suk was salty.

"We can't do anything about it, I'm sorry. So don't stay salty my sweet angel." JungKook held her hand.

"Are you guys trying to make me feel down by being all lovey dovey?" I looked at them.

"Mian, but love is love and we can't help it." Pil Suk smiled and hugged him.

"Aish these two." I chuckled a little at their adorableness.

"Huh? Where's Joon?" I looked around.

"Here." He came back putting his phone into his pocket.

"I'm sorry guys but I have to go. It's really urgent." He said and went off.

"Let's split into two and do what we want with our partner. But one group will have three in it." Yoongi Oppa said. We played Rock Paper Scissors so pair up.

"Yes!!!!!!" Jin Oppa looked at his winning scissors.

"What?! I have to be paired with him?!" Rapmon won the second round.

"No complaints. Let's go and leave the children alone while we catch up on some stuff." Jin eomma linked his arms with rapmon apps and left.

"They gay?" Sunsin asked.

"No, just really close." J-Hope added.

"Who will I be paired up with?" Sunsin waited for the next winner.