Chapter 34

A wall separates me from you and I chose to let it be.

...............................................................................................

"G-give that back." I looked at him.

"What if I don't?" He looked at me.

"Jimin, I'm begging you. Please don't show Min Hye those drawings..." I looked at the papers in his hands.

"Why shouldn't I?" He put his hands on the doorknob.

"Because she will hate me even more for doing this! And plus, she would think I'm cheating on Yoona! She also has a boyfriend who happens to be able to make people pee their pants." I said looking at Jimin.

"Why did you get back together with Yoona?" He asked me.

"I.... I don't know..." I myself didn't know why.

"What do you mean you don't know?! Did you know how hurt Min Hye was when she saw you get back with Yoona? And you even believed Yoona and took her side, making Min Hye hurt even more. Now she has moved on to Suga hyung so don't make her suffer anymore!! Min Hye is precious to all of us. She may not mean a lot to you, but please don't hurt her because we will all get hurt if she gets hurt." Jimin looked me in the eye. It was honestly a little funny because he was way shorter than I am but he's trying to act all serious. It totally doesn't suit him at all.

"Pfft. Hahahahahahaha." I burst out laughing not able to contain myself.

"Yah! What's so funny?!" He asked.

"You just look too short to be serious!" I wiped off my tears.

"Stop that or I'll give these to Min Hye!" He said.

"Alright alright." I put my hands up in defeat. I took back my papers and sat down on my bed.

"Do you like Min Hye?" Jimin asked.

"I myself am not sure about my own feelings..." I start to stick back the pages on the book.

"Taehyung, you are obsessed with her so how can you say you don't love her?" He looked at me.

"Am I?" I closed the book and lay down on my bed.

"I feel so sorry for Suga hyung." He said.

"Wae?"

"He loves her but she doesn't. And it's all your fault." He threw a soft toy at me. What? She doesn't love him? Then why are they a couple for?

"Are you sure? He is her boyfriend." I said.

"Taehyung, She is just using him as a distraction because of you. She herself may not know it yet but she will realise it sooner or later. We all can see how you two look at each other. The way you guys look at each other is different when you guys look at others. It's even more obvious and J-Hope hung and Sunsin." He said. I still have a chance?! This is the best day of my life!! Wait... I'm still with Yoona... and Min Hye is still with Suga hyung... this is going to be hard.

"Jimin, thank you for telling me." I said. He didn't respond. I guess he fell asleep already.

Jimin's POV :

Min Hye ah, why do you not notice me at all? I thought we sparked during the time in the hospital... was I nothing but someone to talk to when no one's around? I'm okay with being you good friend but won't you at least acknowledge me? Why does all the attention always go to Taehyung and Suga hyung? I'm falling apart but no one seems to notice me. I should just get used to this. It's not like I'll ever be noticed.