Chapter 30

Why haven't I ever noticed you? You make my heart beat like crazy, and it's in a good way too. You comfort me and help me a lot. Why did I ever fall for him instead of you?

...................................................................................................

(Warning: this chapter contains SMUT so don't read it if you still want to keep 'clean'.)

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"I... this just reminds me of Taehyung, when we kissed in his secret garden..." I said.

"Secret garden?" He asked. Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that.

"Ya, he goes there when he's sad or angry. I'm not suppose to say this to anyone so please to mention to to anyone else." I begged. He just nodded.

"It's alright. I'll make you forget all about him." He kissed my forehead and wiped of my tears. I don't know what he meant by that but it was reassuring.

"You're so beautiful, even when you cry." He stroked my face and continued to kiss me. We pulled apart for some air. He unbuttoned his shirt making me gasp.

Licking my lips unconsciously, I laid down on top of him and wrapped my hands around him

Licking my lips unconsciously, I laid down on top of him and wrapped my hands around him. I smiled and kissed him passionately. He unbuttoned my shirt and took off my bra. Feeling insecure about myself, I covered us with the blanket to not let him see anything.

"Wae? You're going to show me one day, anyways." He smiled.

"W-who says that?" I stuttered.

"You know you're on top of me right? So that means that I can feel you right." Heat rose up my cheeks as he smirks. He later me on the bed and this time, he was on top of me. He started to kiss my neck. Pleasure filled me as he did that. The hot sensation just kept on rising. He slowly moved down to my chest. His right hand groping my breast, thumb circling the centre.

"S-stop, y-you'll give me hickeys." I said.

"That just means you belong to me now." He smiled. His hand slowly lowered to my lower body.

"You're so wet." He moved his fingers around. (A/N I cringed and screamed eternally when I wrote these. I am sorry to disturb you fellow readers with this but I just have to. 😂)

He placed my two fingers into his mouth and moved around it like a wet serpent. Not able to hold it back anymore, I moaned. Whatever he did was just turning me on even more.

"Your expression is just making me want more of you." He whispered. His fingers moved faster and faster by the second. I couldn't handle it anymore, it was too much. Cum came out and Yoongi Oppa took out his hand. It was covered in milky coloured stuff (someone tell me if this is right cause idk what it is like😂) he got up and went to the bathroom connected to my room. I got up, changed my underwear and dressed myself.