Chapter 44

I'm sorry, Okay. I really want you guys to come back to me... I can't stand the thought of your guys leaving me, all alone in this crappy world. It'll drive me nuts.

...............................................................................................

"Guys, stop kidding around. I know this is all a joke. Just stop it." Min Hye sighed.

"Um..... excuse me if you are uncomfortable but we must really know who you are. And why you've been locking yourself in our spare room." Jimin said.

"Guys, what kind of sick joke is this? Do you think it's damn funny? You know you can't just joke around like this right after my brother passed away." Min Hye was so confused at the time.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss but we really don't know you." JungKook rubbed the back of his head.

"What? You can ask Namjoon Oppa. He knows me. Right?" She turned back to Namjoon.

"Uh... I was just told to bring you out. And how do you know my name?" He said.

"You guys can't possibly have forgotten me. I'm Min Hye. Park Min Hye. I used to date Yoongi Oppa but we split up." Min Hye said.

"What?! Pfft. I only love one person and she's now gone because of an accident." Yoongi said.

"Look miss-" J-Hope was cut off.

"Don't call me miss. Call me Min Hye, like you always do. You guys confirmed me as family. Especially when my brother was your family!!" Min Hye said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Your brother? Do we know your brother?" They looked around, confused.

"Kim Seok Jin. The oldest member of this group." Min Hye said.

"Who? Suga hyung is the oldest. I'm sorry lady but I think there's something wrong with you." JungKook said.

"N-no.... you can't possibly forget me. You're my one and only dongsaeng!! We were really close and played games together all the time!!" Min Hye took a step back, trembling in fear. What if they really don't remember me.... what if they had gotten into an accident I wasn't informed about because I was always locked up in my room?! Have they really erased me from their memory?! Min Hye let a tear escape her eye.

"Uh... please don't cry. We're just trying to find out who you are and why you're here. Plus, who's this Seok Jin person?" Taehyung asked.

"No.... not you too... wait, pictures. THAT'S RIGHT!! YOU GUYS HAVE GROUP PHOTOS HANGED ON THE WALL!! Jin Oppa must be there." Min Hye ran off. She was staring at the photos blankly. How is this possible? Why is he not here? That's right, the photo on my desk!! Min Hye ran to her room and snatched the photo in an instant.

"Here!! Here's the proof." She showed them the photo.

"Proof of what? That's just a photo of a little girl." Jimin said.

"What? No, I mean the boy next to her." She pointed at the spot.

"You're pointing at the background of the picture." Hoseok said.

"Huh?" Min Hye flipped it over and saw a picture of her and no one else. Her alone, with no one beside her.

"B-but.... that's not possible..." she stared at it intensely.

"Look, I don't know what you're doing but it's clearly not working." Taehyung crosses his arms.

"Yoongi Oppa's and Jin Oppa's room." Min Hye said. She remembered they were roommates.