Chapter 9

We'll eventually meet our loved ones again. No matter how long it'll take, we'll meet again.

..............................................

"Grrrr~" I woke up feeling hungry.

"What time is it for my little tummy to be hungry?" I patted my stomach and looked at my alarm clock. As soon as I turned my head to look at the alarm clock it went off.

"Well, I guess I know what time it is now." I said getting out of bed.

I went into the shower and came out drench in water. I squeezed the water out of my hair and dried myself with a towel. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I changed into a red checkered shirt, Marin coloured jeans and tied my hair into a messy bun.

I went down but all the lights were offed. I went into the kitchen to grab some snacks I bought yesterday but something surprised me when I switched on the lights.

"Omo, you scared me." I said putting my hand on my left chest.

"Why are you awake this early in the morning?" He asked.

"I felt hungry. I need to fill up my little tummy." I said taking out some chips from the cabinet.

I went to the tv room and switch on the tv changing the channel to 724 to watch Criminal Minds. I started nibbling down the chips as I watch seriously. I flinched when I felt a hand reach into the potato chip bag.

"Yah! How can someone scare me twice under 10 minutes?" I said.

After 3 episodes of Criminal Minds, I went to YouTube on the tv and started watching Heirs.

"Hey, do you remember yesterday when I wanted to ask you a question?" He said.

"Ya, what is it?" I asked while bringing more chips to the table.

"Why did you cry at the dinning table yesterday during dinner?" He said making me freeze.

"It's nothing." I said looking back at the tv.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" He said taking the chip in my hand preventing me from eating it.

"I- I've been having strange and sad dreams lately and I think it's about me and my childhood but the problem is that I don't have any memories of them when I was young. And that's really rare because I have a photographic memory." I said all in one breath.

"It's going to be okay. You'll find out what they mean soon." He said hugging me to comfort me.

"What are you doing?" A voice said.

I looked up and saw Jin coming down from the stairs.

"N-nothing." I said separating the both of us.

"We got only one rule in this house, and that's no touching girls or boys." Jin said sitting in the middle of us.

"It's really nothing, he just hugged me to comfort me." I rolled my eyes at his misunderstanding but it was right of him to think that.

"Comfort you? Is there something wrong?" Jin asked holding up my hand.

"No, and let go it's uncomfortable." I said pulling my hand back. It's not like he's my boyfriend or anything.