Chapter 25

Was loving you a mistake? You break my heart over and over again when I see you with her...... I should've never loved you in the first place.

...................................................................................................

"Good morning, headmistress." I bowed down at aunt Sook.

"Finally decided to come to school I see." She walked pass me with her back up straight. I sometimes wonder whether her back hurts from walking so straight all the time.

I got into my first class. Since today was Thursday, Rapmon is in the same class as I am in.

"Hey." He rises his hand, facing me.

"Hi?" I raised mine too. All the girls in the class were glaring at me and some where even talking bad behind my back.

"Come here and sit next to me." I said. I looked around confused. I pointed my index finger on my chest asking whether he meant me. He nodded and I just awkwardly walked over.

"Why are you being so weird today?" I whispered.

"Just keeping you close so nothing happens." He said opening up his book.

Class went by fast but I felt like someone was watching me this whole time. I shrugged it off and continued the following classes. The bell rang signalling is it was lunch time.

"Hi~" Taehyung sang. I couldn't help but let out a tiny smile.

"Yellow~" I said and walked towards them. I was about to put down my tray on the table when someone else's tray slammed down on the seat next to Taehyung.

"Uh, who are you?" Yoongi Oppa asked glaring at her.

"Oh, you must be his new friends. Hi, I'm Choi Yoona. My baby boo's girlfriend." I chocked on my saliva when her said that. She slightly looked back at me to see how I would react.

"What? He has never had a girlfriend before

"What? He has never had a girlfriend before.... until now." Rapmon Oppa looked at me.

"Oh boys, I think you've misunderstood. We've been together since middle school. My baby boo would never cheat on me." She pinched his cheeks.

"Taehyung, say something." Jimin said.

"Huh? Oh.... you're back huh..." He said. Wait, he knows her?! He actually knows her and dated her before?!

Taehyung's POV :

Yoona has returned and I don't know how to react... we used to be a couple in middle school but she transferred schools because the girls in the school were bullying her. We never ever broke it off officially.... but I'm with Min Hye now.... right? I mean like, it's because of me that she got bullied and had to transfer and I think I still love her... but... what about Min Hye?