Chapter 18

I was going through a hard time but you put my mind off it for a while so I'll thank you.

...............................................

"Annyeonghasaeyeo, eomma." I said with a faint smile.

"Honey, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing. How are you doing? You're coming back today right?" I asked.

"Yes. How is school?" I could hear her footsteps.

"School is school. Boring as ever." I said sighing.

"How's the boys?" She asked. I paused, I didn't know how to answer cause I just avoid them everywhere I go.

"They're good." I said lying.

"I have to go now. Bye." She waved and hung up.

It has been weeks since our fight. The boys should've went back to their own home after the 5 week break. Sunsin and I never made up. I started getting annoyed at Fluffy but I know it isn't his fault. Today was a school day and I am preparing for school.

"Good morning, teacher." I bowed as she passed me.

I entered the classroom and as usual, no one cared. I sat at my seat next to Suga's seat.

"Min Hye, I need to talk to you." He said but I ignored him.

"Come with me." He took my arm and pulled me.

"Yah! Where are you taking me." I said trying to free my hand but it didn't work. He brought me to their hideout where all the boys were waiting. Including a Sunsin.

"We are really sorry for leaving you alone. We didn't know you would feel that way." Joon said.

"Whatever." I said giving a 'I don't give a shit' look. But I was actually really touched and happy to hear that. Just that I was still mad.

"Min Hye, we really are sorry. Well, mostly me cause I shouted back at you." Sunsin said.

"You know I was the one who started it right?" I said looking at her.

"Can we go back to being friends?" Jimin said.

"Please?" JungKook made his damn puppy eyes. I mean like, no one can say no to his puppy eyes.

"Fine." I said laughing a little.

"You wanna stay with us?" Jin Oppa said.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"I'm staying with the boys cause I'm still mad with father." Jin Oppa said.

"They're staying together?"

"Ya, we all came from different areas so we're living together." J-Hope said.

"Oh, I didn't know that. Is Sunsin and Joon staying there too?" I asked.

"Sunsin's aunt won't let her stay with a bunch of boys but Joon is allowed too." Rapmon said.