Chapter 23

They might've turned out better if you weren't there, or they would've turn out bad. Either ways, you are already a part of their lives so they will feel the pain when you leave them all alone.

.....................................................

"Really?!" A girl smiled in joy and squealed like a maniac.

...................

"No! You can never be his and he can never be yours!!"

....................

"My Life With You was great" a faint smile escaped his face. Tears started to fall from faces around him.

"I will always love you."

I flinched causing me to wake up.

"What is wrong with me these days, having weird dreams..." I mumbled and got out of bed. After doing my morning routine, I went to plan the funeral (forgive me if this is wrong because I have no idea what you do to get ready for funerals)

It was 10:46 a.m. And I was dressed in black ready for the funeral.

"Hi, aunt Sook. How have you been?" I asked.

"Why did you skip school on Monday and Tuesday? I know it's tough but you still have to attend school. Make sure to go to school tomorrow. I informed the staff that we have to attend a funeral so you couldn't make it to school." She said.

"I know. I'll go tomorrow." I sighed.

-during funeral

"Mrs Park's daughter has a few words to say." A relative of mine lead me up. I took in a deep breath, looking at the people staring at me.

"My mother was a caring mother. Although she couldn't make that much time for me when we were in America since she was working, she would always spend the time she has with me. I've been through a lot with my mother. She stayed strong during her divorce, went to America independently and met a great man I proudly call my father. She gave birth to two children, my brother and I. Although she couldn't get custody over my older brother, she has always had him in her heart. I am glad she is my mother because she is the best mother a daughter could ever have." I let out a faint smile along with tears. It was time for Jin Oppa to go up and give his speech. He went up and looked at me directly.

"My mother... was the most caring and kind person I've ever known. I might have not been with her for years, but I know she is a great mother because of Min Hye. Seeing my little sister grow up so well makes me envy her. I wished I could've gone with my mother and live together with Min Hye and mother. I want to thank the man that helped raised Min Hye along with mother. She was an amazing mother, she was my super hero. Whenever I'm down or hurt, she would come to the rescue and help me. Every time something goes wrong, I would always think of both eomma and Min Hye, that I have to bare with it and that I will one day be able to go to America to meet them. It was a miracle for me to be able to meet them in Korea but it was a tragedy eomma got into an accident." Jin Oppa said and came down. (Guys I am trying so hard to write something sad but Boombayah is playing on my playlist right now)

-after funeral

"Min Hye, you did well." Taehyung hugged me.