Chapter 42

I can't look in your eyes directly anymore after knowing what happened. You make me feel weird but I can't do anything about it.

................................................................................................

It has been a week since Jin's accident. The boys visits Jin in the hospital everyday, hoping he would get better and wake up. Min Hye has been grieving over him for the entire week and has not eaten any food after that incident. They were all so caught up in the moment they didn't realise that there was something fishy going on between JunKook, Pil Suk. J-Hope and Sunsin.

"Min Hye ah, you have to eat something. You'll get sick if you continue this." Taehyung placed his hands on the soulless girl sitting beside her brother who was in a coma.

"Leave me alone. I deserve to get this punishment." She could barely speak.

"No you don't. You didn't do anything wrong, Min Hye." Taehyung said in a stern voice gesturing he was really serious.

"I was running and he was chasing after me. It should've been me who got hit by that car, not him." Min Hye sighed.

"What's happened is in the past already, let's put it behind us and just hope for the best." Yoongi came in.

"You guys don't understand anything. I lost my mother already. I can't bare to lose my brother, especially after knowing it's all my fault that this is happening." She let a small tears escape the corner of her eye.

"Let's leave her be for now, Taehyung." Yoongi brought Taehyung out.

"If only you didn't chase after me. No, if only I didn't run away... No, if only Taehyung and Yoona had not kissed in front of me... No, If only Yoona had not come, this wouldn't have happened. This is all Yoona's fault." Hatred started to fill Min Hye's eyes. Her heart that was once filled with compassion and love is now filled with hatred and revenge for Yoona.

Choi Yoona.

These words bring hatred into her eyes. It darkens her soul and make her purity go away. It was like Yoona was changing her to the dark side by making her hate her.

"Yoona... just you wait, I'll make you pay for your sins." Min Hye clenched her fist tightly.

"M....Min...." Min Hye heard a soft and weak voice calling out to her.

"Jin Oppa?!" She held his hands tightly.

"I-It's no one's fault this happened to me." He smiled gently.

"Wait here, I'll go get the others." Min Hye stood up.

"No, don't." He called her back. She stopped in her footsteps and turned back to Jin.

"I just wanted to talk to you one last time before I leave." He smiled faintly.

"Leave? You're not going anywhere, Oppa. You can't leave us, It's not fair." Min Hye ran to him.

"I had a dream and was told that I had to wake up yo speak to you for one last time." He looked at her with tears rolling in his eyes. The same goes for Min Hye.

"T-That was just a dream right?" Min Hye didn't want to believe it.

"Please don't hate anyone. Not even someone like Yoona. You should eat and sleep and make sure to drink plenty of water to be healthy," He caressed her hands with is weak and shaky hand.

"But-"

"No buts. You should listen to my last request and do as I tell you to so you won't have to feel burdened. Now, please get along with the boys. No matter what happens, never split up with them. I'm putting you in their care now so behave properly. Whenever ther's a problem, you can come to my grave and complain about everything to me." He coughed.