Chapter 40

Was the meaning of life a lie? Was I meant to be ridiculed and toyed with? Is this the purpose of my existence?

.............................................................................................

"Min Hye, why so gloomy?" Sunsin and Pil Suk ran up to me.

"It's nothing. I just don't feel too well today." I let out a faint smile and entered my classroom. The first thing that caught my attention was the shining necklace on a bitch's neck.

"Return it." I put out my palm.

"Return what? I don't have anything that is yours." She smiled.

"Return the necklace to me. You can be arrested for stealing." I sighed, fed up with the shit the world has been giving me.

"Stealing? You mean this necklace? Oh, I have one exactly like the one at you party yesterday." She said proudly.

"I can report you for theft and trespassing if you don't return it to me now." I glared at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She twirled her hair around her index finger.

"There are 21 people that can prove you wrong, and you should add an extra 1 to count me in." I rolled my eyes not believing I have to go through this stupid conversation with this stupid girl.

"Fine." She put her hands behind her neck.

"Like I'll ever give it to you." She moved her hands from her neck, showing me a middle finger.

"Yoona, I don't want to rip your limbs off your body so please give me back my present before I kill you and go to jail." I rubbed my temples.

"You're not capable of doing some thing like that." She snarled.

"Return it to her." Yoongi Oppa was next to me.

"Excuse me, but I am capable of taking care of my own shit by myself. I glared at Yoongi Oppa.

"OMG, he woke up...." A student said.

"He's speaking too!! That's like the longest sentence I've ever heard from him." Another student said.

"And he's protecting a girl." They gasped.

"What's wrong with putting a bitch in her right position?" He said.

"Huh!" I chuckled a little. You're the one who's saying that?

"Ugh, whatever. It's not like it's that pretty at all." She rolled her eyes and handed it to Yoongi Oppa.

"Here." He gave it to me. I snatched it away from him and went to my desk.

"Why did you come back so late yesterday? I was worried sick." He sat down.

"Why would you be worried? You are the main reason I came back late." I didn't want to face him. His face, his smell, his actions, all these things just makes me miss him more. But I can't miss him or want him at all, he broke my heart and is just toying with me.

"Are you going to ignore me all day?" He faced me. I looked to the other direction but he just kept on appearing in front of me.

"Stop it will you!" I grumbled.

"Look, I know I hurt you but can't we at least be friends?" He looked at me.

"Like hell I would. You just break up with me without a reason and ask if we can be friends after a few hours from our break up. I guess you really don't care about my feelings at all." I looked down.