Chapter 21

My only mistake was not meeting you sooner.

...........................................

"My love of my life, I've known you for a long time now. Even though we lived separately, I still had you in my heart. You make my heart go crazy fast. You make me feel excited and happy every time I see you. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" A man with a blurry face kneeled down and took out a ring.

.......................

"Why..... why does everyone I love leave me?! Am I a bad luck charm? Will everyone around me all die? I should just end this right now before more harm is done." A girl who seemed familiar walked out of a building. She suddenly turned her head back to look at a blurry figure. Why are all of them blurry? It seemed like he called her to stop her in her steps. She looked back to the front and continued walking.

........................

Someone is singing.... no, that person is crying.... but why? What's so sad? Why do they all feel familiar even though I can't make out their faces?

.........................

"Mommy~" a little girl came running towards what looked liked her mother.

"You're not my child... you are not my child, I don't need you." The woman said looking away.

The child began to cry but her mother just let her be.

.........................

"This is all your fault!!!! If only you didn't do that!! If you had just trusted me and let me be, this wouldn't have happened. Now I have to raise your goddamn child who thinks I'm it's mom." A woman yelled out in the open where no one was.

The wind just blowed her hair.

"Why..." The woman fell to the ground and started crying.

"Everyone is a mess... and it's my fault..." she looked at her hands, tears dropping to her palms.

"I'm a monster..." she stood up and walked to somewhere. She looked down her feet, the edge of her life. It was her decision to chose whether or not to go down that path.

"It's alright. I left a note." She smiled with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Min Hye ah, Min Hye ah, gwenchanna?" Someone broke off my dream. I was glad but sad at the same time.

"O-oh, I'm fine." I unconsciously wiped off my tears and went to the bathroom. What the hell was that dream? Why am I dreaming about such stuff? I took off my clothes and went in the shower. I came out feeling refreshed. Putting that horrible dream behind me, I changed into a white top, black jeans and tied my hair into a ponytail. Plugged in my earphones and started to listen to music. I decided to listen to BTS 21st Century Girls. I have to admit, it wasn't that bad at all. I went down and found Taehyung waiting at the stairs for me.

"Taehyung?" I questioned him as he followed me wherever I went.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I guess he was the one who woke me up from my dream.

"What do you mean alright? What happened again?" Jin Oppa came in.

"It's nothing, just a bad dream." I said calming both of them.