Chapter 24

'Death is always less painful and easier than life! You speak true. And yet we do not, day to day, choose death. Because ultimately, death is not the opposite of life, but the opposite of choice. Death is what you get when there are no choices left to make.'

-Robbin Hobb

....................................................................................................

"I choose... " at this moment I had made up my mind to choose death. 'Min Hye ah, don't do it.' These words echoed through my head. Behind the two choices I have to make in front of me are the consequences of my decision. Memories started to flash back from when I was young to now. A tear escaped my eye. I smiled and gave them an answer, I'm sorry....

"I choose to live." Everything went away and I was back into reality. I had a knife to my chest in my room. I'm sorry.... I'm too selfish to die so I choose to live. Where the hell did I even get this knife? I went back down seeing everyone preparing dinner. I put the knife in the kitchen and joined them happily.

"Guys, we have to go to school tomorrow. Aunt Sook asked me to tell you guys." I said.

"About time." Rapmon said.

We finished eating and I went out for some air. I felt suffocated in the house. I walked around the streets near to the house. Feeling a chill down my spine, I turned to see whether anyone was following me. No one was there so I just continued. As I walked near an alley, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me in the dark alley. No lights were in there so it was completely pitch black. It pushed me to the wall. I could smell her scent. It was perfume. It was a female for sure.

"Stay away from BTS. And especially Kim Taehyung." She whispered into my ear.

"And what if I don't want to?" I said trying to hide my fear.

"Oh don't worry, you will. And just in case, I'll teach you a little lesson in advance." She punched me in the stomach and kicked me several times until I fell to the ground. She bend down to my level.

"Next time, I'll use weapons." She walked away but I grabbed onto her legs. She fell to the ground and managed to get up to restrained her.

I got up in pain and walked towards her. I restrained her on the ground and whispered in her ear. "No." I let out a little chuckle.

"Next time, I'll beat some sense into you. But for now, I'll let your puny ass go cry to mommy." I dragged her out of the alley and made her face me directly.

"Look at me. I swear if you try anything else, I will punish you and make your life hell. Mark my words, I will find you and make you regret you were ever born if you do anything else's to harm me. " I said in a sharp voice. I glared at her with all the hatred I had in my eyes. It was like a sharp knife cutting her slowly into pieces. She looked away, trembling in fear.

"If you can't even handle this, you better think twice about trying to go head on head with me." I released her form my grip. She fell to the ground still not able to move. Her eyes were still wide opened, kneeling in front of me. I put my hands into my pockets and walked back home.

"Y-yah!" She shouted. I ignored her and just kept walking.

I reached back home and tried to avoid the boys since I had wounds on my body and face.