Chapter 43

Sadness filled her more and more everyday. She tries to hide it behind her fake smile but she sometimes can't help but to show it....

"Min Hye, if you need any help, just raise up your hand and tell me." The teacher interrupted her teaching when she spotted Min Hye.

"Huh? Oh.... it's alright. I can manage myself." Min Hye smiled faintly and looked back to her text book.

"Min Hye...." Yoongi called out to her but she ignored him.

"Min Hye...." Yoongi tried again but failed to gain her attention.

"Min Hye." Yoongi grabbed her wrist making her face him.

"What do you want." She looked at him with no expression.

"You know you can't keep on forcing yourself to continue studying for hours without resting, right?" Yoongi was concern about her well being. She would lock herself in her room everyday and study non stop. It was either that or she would be crying in her bed for the whole day and wake up as if nothing had happened and everything was fine even though her puffy eyes clearly shows that she wasn't.

"You don't have any rights to tell me what I can and cannot do." She pulled her hand back and continued listening to the teacher.

"You've changed so much..." Yoongi said under his breathe.

*Ring Ring*

It was lunch time and everyone rushed out except for Min Hye and Yoongi. Yoongi was just staring at Min Hye.

"Quit staring. I don't like people looking at me." She got up from her chair and walked away. Yoongi still didn't know why she was acting like this. He knows that it was tuff for her but he didn't understand why she was being so sensitive.

"Min Hye ah," Pil Suk and Sunsin linked their arms with Min Hye's. She was still expressionless.

"Come on, don't be all sad now. Let's try to cheer up." They said to make things better but it counterstrike them. Min Hye stopped in her footsteps making both her best friends stop to.

"Cheer up?" Min Hye scoffed.

"My brother died in front of me and it was all my fault and you ask me to cheer up?" She looked at them with dull eyes. Both Sunsin and Pil Suk was filled with guilt now.

"That's not what we-" Sunsin got cut off.

"You guys want me to cheer up because you don't want me to be sad. I'm grateful for that. But can you at least consider my feelings? Look at you two, happily walking around and talking casually, not feeling a thing for my dead brother. All you know how to do is put away the bad things and be happy all the time. You know, sometimes we just need to remember the bad things that happened so it can be a life lesson. More over, it was my brother who passed away. Your best friend's brother who died in front of her and she knows she's the reason why her brother died so can't you at least feel the pain she's feeling?!" Min Hye sighed, not wanting to talk anymore. She walked away without Sunsin and Pil Suk and head to the canteen.

"Min Hye ah!" JungKook called out to Min Hye at their table. But like usual, she would go to another table where no one was at and eat alone. If someone where to sit on that table, she would just throw her food and walk away. She was hungry but didn't have an appetite to eat. But since Jin asked her to take her of herself, she would force herself to eat and sometimes she would puke it out.