Chapter 14

[A/N] This photo has nothing to do with the story. Lol

You'll get what you deserve. Either good or bad because Karma will get you back one day. No matter how long it takes.

............................................

Min Hye's POV :

"Omo, what have you gotten yourself into?! I can't believe this is actually happening right now. It's like living an actual drama." She squealed after hearing my 'story'.

"It's not as enjoyable as you think it is." I said sighing.

"But, I can't help you that much right now because I don't really know them. Give me a few days with them so I can analyse their behaviour. I will help you with your love life, don't worry about it." She winked at me.

"Thx. Now let's get back to you and my brother. Any progress?" I said smirking.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked blushing.

"Didn't you have a crush on him?" I said still smirking.

"Ya, but he doesn't feel the same." She said disappointed.

"Yah! Don't get your hopes down. Even if he says no, there are still so many men out there."

"Where's your father anyways?" Sunsin asked me.

"My father? He's in New York working. Why?" I said. Why would she want to know where my father is?

"Didn't they tell you yet?" Sunsin asked worriedly.

"Tell me what?" I said still confused.

"I-it's nothing." She faked laughed a little.

"Sunsin, tell me what's going on." I said seriously, knowing she's hiding something from me.

"I can't tell you that myself. I made a promise." She said keeping her gaze on Fluffy.

"Fine, what ever secret it is, it better be really important for wasting my time for waiting for it." I said right before J-Hope Oppa came in.

。。。。。。

"WHAT?!" Both Sunsin and I shouted in shock. It even made Fluffy bark a little because of us shouting.

J-Hope went back to Jin Oppa's room cause his excuse was to use the restroom and we talked long enough. I still couldn't believe what I just heard from him, neither can Sunsin.

"Are you sure you can't stay over with us? I'll be the only girl here." I pouted.

"Mian, it's because I'm a girl, my aunt doesn't trust them." She said opening the door.

"Can't you convince her?" I begged.

"Nope, you can't convince that lady. She's even more stubborn than two donkeys." She said giving me a goodbye hug.

"Annyeong, come over any time." I shouted waving my hand while she walks down the street. I closed the door and went back up.

He's still sleeping? How long can a person sleep? I thought to myself when I passed him.

I stopped in my steps and thought of what J-Hope Oppa said to me.

<Flashback>

"Suga hyung used to have a girlfriend. Her name was Soo Ah. He loved her with all his heart. One day, when they were together, he noticed Taehyung checking out his girlfriend. It made his blood boil. He warned Taehyung to stay away from her and she was his but he counters ticked it with his typical sentence. 'I've made up my mind. She's my next target.'
Suga hyung tried to convince him saying that she was already his girlfriend but he couldn't care less. He set Suga hyung off by saying his typical treat. 'Once I've set it, I'll end it.'
Suga hyung punched him in the face but Taehyung didn't fight back. At that same moment, Soo Ah arrived but sadly, she only saw the part where he punched him, not the ones earlier. She dumped him really hard saying 'I never thought you would be someone who would punch his own friends. I thought you were different'. Leaving a hole in his heart and a smirk on V's face.
She went off but V nagged her to apply ointment for him. She gave up in the end because half of her feels guilty of what Suga hyung did to him. Tae Hyung and Soo Ah started to become close after that day and they soon became best friends.