Chapter 47

Everything is a mess.

Jin is dead.

Yoongi is falling back into depression.

Hoseok is planning on giving up his life.

Namjoon can't do anything to help.

Jimin can't give up his first love.

Taehyung needs to find Min Hye.

JungKook is regretting every choice He ever made.

Sunsin can't process anything that is happening.

Pil Suk is hurt, feeling betrayed so she broke off her relationship with everyone.

Joon can't find anyone right now.

Min Hye is...... giving up herself to the one and only demon.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Hoseok punched the wall over and over again. It was first sadness who took over his emotions. Now anger is overpowering every emotion he feels.

"Why...." Hoseok whispered.

"Why...." Yoongi mumbled.

"Why...." JungKook cried.

"Why...." Taehyung ran.

"Why...." Jimin ran our of breath.

"Why...." Namjoon stared at the pictures on the wall. The photos that they all took together. With Jin, with Min Hye, with Wanna One, with Sunsin, Joon and Pil Suk, and lastly, when all of them were still together, BTS.

"We need someone..." Namjoon said.

"We need someone to guide them and help them..." Namjoon said to the not listening Yoongi.

"And I'll be that someone." Namjoon pulled himself together and took a deal breath.

"Suga hyung, get up. We're going to find Min Hye." Namjoon pulled Yoongi up and went to the empty room Hoseok was in.

"Hoseok hyung." Namjoon slammed the door opened.

"Leave me alone." Hoseok was curled up into a ball, crying.

"We're going to get Min Hye. You coming or not?" Namjoon stared at him.

"No." Hoseok said at once.

"Alright. You're coming with us." Namjoon carries Hoseok on his shoulders and brought him to the van.

"God dammit Namjoon." Hoseok tried to free himself but failed.

"Language." Namjoon slammed the van door as Hoseok sulked in the back seat.

"JungKook." Although Yoongi was sad, he wanted to find Min Hye.

"What..." JungKook was gloomy.

"We're finding Min Hye. You're coming with us, whether you like it or not." Yoongi said, leaning on the wall.