Chapter 19

I can't believe it. And I won't believe it. No matter what, I'll come up with an excuse so I don't have to believe it.

............................................

"Jin Oppa!!! Open up!!" I said banging on their door looking like a maniac.

"Yah! What's all the noise." Rapmon said coming out with messy hair. It looked like he just woke up from his sleep.

"Let me in please. This is very urgent!!" I said fidgeting, not able to keep still.

"O-ok." He opened the gate and I ran in straight away.

"Jin Oppa!!" I ran around tying to find him. There were still trails of tears on my cheeks.

"What's wrong. Were you crying?" Jin said coming towards me. The other boys came down to see what the ruckus was about but I didn't care about their presence.

"That's not the problem now. Switch on the tv and change the channel to 392. You have to see the news!!" I said pulling him to the tv room. He turned on the tv and changed it to KBS news.

"So what's the big deal with a plane crash? I know it's devastating that all the passengers of the plane didn't make it, but what does it have to do with you?" Jungkook asked.

"It can't be right?" Jin Oppa said looking at me.

I just nodded my head and cried.

"Min Hye, tell me it's not true!!" He grabbed both my shoulders and shook me back and forth.

"What is going on here? Tell Jin Oppa what?" Suga asked.

"Eomma.... was on that flight." I said crying in Jin Oppa's chest.

"That's why she didn't answer your call or come out yesterday." Jin Oppa said trying to comfort me but was crying himself.

"Does aunt Sook know?" I asked.

"I....Don't....Know" He said taking out his phone.

"Aunt Sook? Have you seen the news?" He asked staring at the wall blankly.

"Y-yes, it's unfortunate..." Jin Oppa put her on speaker.

"What will happen now?!" I said crying my heart out.

"You will stay in Korea for another 2 months. Your father will be coming to Korea to pick you up after 2 months." She said.

"2 months?! But 2 months can past so fast." I said.

"You'll be going back to America where all your friends are. Aren't you happy?" She asked. To be honest, I won't be happy at all. All my friends are here. The only friend I have is my best friend. And I doubt he is missing me.

"Bu-" She hung up the phone not giving me a chance to speak. I felt as if the world has come down crashing. First I lose my mother, then I have to leave my friends?! Why is everything coming down so fast?! No.... this is all a joke.... nothing really happened... it was all just a prank...

"I'm going home to wait for mother to come back. She'll probably be worried if she gets home and don't see me." I said soullessly walking out the door.

"Min Hye ah, she's gone." Suga grabbed my arm. His words stabbed into my chest. I stopped in my footsteps tears rolling down my cheeks.

"She's not gone. She's just planning a surprise for me. It may not look like it but she really is alive waiting for me at home." I pulled back my hand and ran to my mum's car. That's right, I need to go pick her up. She must be waiting.