Chapter 29

I was fine when it was just me, alone. But you came into my life and changed it dramatically. I thought we could always be together, but I was wrong. You just shook my heart and left me on my own. It would've been better if I had never met you. Now, I have to face hell every time I see you, and yet I still want to see you...

....................................................................................................

*Beep Beep Beep*

I offed my alarm and sit up straight. Today's Saturday, the day I go back to the mansion. I went to the bathroom to wash up and came out with shorts, a red checkered shirt and a fishtail braid laying on my shoulder. I went down with my luggage and got into my car. I've already left the key to my room along with a note on my table.

After a few minutes, I got back home and unpacked all my stuff. Alone in this giant mansion, with no one else... Fluffy is still with the boys. I'll let them have Fluffy since they like him so much. I head to the music room and looked at the piano. Should I?

I walked around the piano and observed it. I sat down and pressed my finger against the piano keys. Slowly I start to play the songs that go through my head. One by one, it went by.

Out of all the songs in my memories, the ones I love the most are the ones I've played with the boys... Should I have not come back? Why am I missing them so much already? It haven't even been a day yet... I should go buy a new phone now that mine is broken to pieces...

I went to the same mall I went with Taehyung and the boys. Memories filled this place with them. Snap out of it Min Hye. Just buy a phone and get out. I went to the Apple store and got an IPhone 8 Plus and a new SIM Card. I saved Sunsin's number and called her straight away.

"Sunsin ah, can you meet me at the same mall we've been with the boys?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll be there in a sec." she said.

Few minutes later

"Yo." She raised her hand to get my attention.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Traffic." She smiled.

"Let's go do some shopping." I dragged her to a shop.

"Min Hye ah, why did you use another number to call me?" She asked.

"Oh, I accidentally broke my phone so I bought a new one." I scratched the back of my head.

"So, what do you want?" She asked picking out outfits.

"Today's all about you. I've heard about you and J-Hope." I raised my eyebrows and smirked.

"How did you know?" She looked shocked.

"I know everything my dear." I squealed when she blushed. We chatted for a long time and I guess the store owner was getting angry because he kept on looking at us fiercely.

"Come one, let's go. I think we'll be kicked out if we don't move." I said and dragged her out.

"Isn't that Pil Suk?" Sunsin pointed at a cute small girl. Yup. That's definitely Pil Suk. A bunch of boys were hitting on her and she looks uncomfortable.

"Let's go see what's going on." I dragged Sunsin along with me.

"Pil Suk ah, what brings you here?" We caught her attention.

"Oh, I'm just shopping here." She smiled.

"Do you need our help? I can beat him in one punch. Just tell me when." I whispered to her.