Chapter 35

Mixed feelings are what I have. You shut me out but let me in, you make me high but pull me down. I don't know what to feel about you anymore...

................................................................................................

"I'm very sorry for coming late." I apologised to Sam.

"It's alright." He said. We left the hotel and drove back to the house.

"This is where you live? It's pretty big for you and your mother."

"My mum got into an accident and passed away not long ago..." I looked at Sam.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss." He patted my back.

"Yah! What are you two doing?" The door opened.

"Oh Yoongi Oppa." I smiled awkwardly.

"What is he doing here?" Yoongi Oppa looked at him.

"Hi." Sam waved.

"I promised him that he could stay at my place but since I'm staying here, I brought him here instead."

"You were going to stay with him all alone in your house?" Yoongi Oppa crossed his arms.

"He's just my best friend, what's wrong with that."

"Your a girl and he's a guy, that will eventually cause something to happen."

"What're you two talking about? And why is he in your house? Are you guys already living together?!" Sam interrupted.

"I live with my brother who lives with his band members that are also his friends and brothers. So there are 8 people living in this house." I said.

"What? Can you repeat that? I can't process that much at once." He looked at me.

"Yah! Stop looking at my girlfriend." Yoongi Oppa glared at him.

"What is he saying? And why does he keep on using the word 'Yah'? Is it a good thing or not?" Poor Sam can't understand Yoongi Oppa. I wonder if the boys will be mad that I brought Sam back with me.

"Let's go in first." I pulled him in.

"What is he doing here? Jin Oppa looked at me.

"Can you call the others to come down first? I'll explain everything later." I said and sat Sam down on the couch.

"Wow, they have a really big house." He looked around.

"Who the hell is this?" Taehyung came in.

"My friend you met the other day, Samuel."

"What is he doing here?" Rapmon Oppa asked. All the boys were seated and waiting for me to answer them.

"Before I knew I was going to live here again, I promised him that he could stay at my house. But since I'm staying here, I invited him to stay here with us for a while."

"Yah Park Min Hye, who are you to invite someone we barely know to our house?" Taehyung grumbled.

"Shut up hyung." JungKook smacked him.

"That's why if you guys don't agree with me, I'll just stay with Sam at my mansion where he can't bother you." I said.

"No!!!" Taehyung shouted. Everyone looked at him as if he was crazy.

"I mean, a girl and boy shouldn't stay in a house all alone with each other." He sat up straight.

"Why would you care." I rolled my eyes.