Chapter 26

There's a bitch in everyone. You just gotta look somewhere different for every different person.

...................................................................................................

"It's confirmed. He called me here to make me see this so that I won't bother him anymore... he was just playing with my heart..." I said softly but Pil Suk could still hear it.

"Let's go Min Hye. You deserve better." She held my back and walked next to me with an arm on my back. I looked back one more time but he was still in the same position, staring at me like an idiot.

Taehyung's POV :

"Yoona, what're you doing?" I took back my phone from her.

"Oh, nothing. Just checking things." She said.

*Ring Ring*

School ended for today. I wanted to talk to Min Hye but got dragged away from Yoona.

"Taehyungie~ let's go behind the school where no one will be." Yoona nagged me. I just sighed and nodded. She dragged me behind the school.

"You know I love you right?" She said. Trying to act cute.

"Yes, why?" I asked annoyed.

"Then you'll let me hug you if you love me." She said. I really didn't mind. I nodded and she hugged me from behind. She hugged me for quite long, all I did was look at her. She suddenly released and pulled me in for a kiss. I was shocked by her doing this out of the blue. I noticed her look to the side when she kissed me so I slightly turned my head to see what it was.

....... Min Hye ......

She stood there looking at me with tears flowing down. We stood there for a solid 1 minute... part of me wanted to break apart and go to Min Hye but the other part was enjoying the kiss. Why do I feel like this? The girl next to her looked surprised at first then she shot me a death glare. She helped Min Hye walk away. They stopped for a while and Min Hye looked back at me. All I managed to do was stare at her while Yoona kissed me. She looked back to the front and left.

Yoona broke apart the kiss after they left our sight.

"Did you enjoy that baby boo?" She smiled at me. I don't know why but I liked her doing that to me... but another part of me is pissed at her for doing that in front of Min Hye...

I didn't answer her and just walked away still not able to process everything that just happened.

Sunsin's POV :

"I know we've met not long ago but I've always had eyes on you. Even before we were introduced to each other. I really like you so will you be my girlfriend?" J-Hope asked. I know people would think it's creepy but I just think it's romantic.

"Yes." I answered and kissed him. The kiss lasted long but he had to part to go home. I saw Min Hye with a girl. She was really pretty. Just like a goddess.

(Just imagine she isn't really IU and just a girl who is really pretty like her.)

)