Chapter 45

They were driving towards Min Hye's mansion, feeling a little uneasy.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Min Hye noticed their movements.

"We... we don't like cars very much." Sunsin said and tried to squeeze in to the middle.

"Huh? Is it because Jin Oppa died in a car accident?" Min Hye said. A tear rolled down from JungKook's eye. Min Hye was startled at his suddenness.

"JungKook ah... do you... perhaps... remember?" Min Hye looked at him.

"I.... don't know. My heart aches and before I knew it, a tear slipped out of my eye... I tried to control it but-" He got cut off.

"Why is it that only you remember his death....." Min Hye's voice crack. She could say no more. If she did, she would break out crying.

"N-noona," Min Hye could hear his hiccuping.

"W-was this Jin person that important?" JungKook wiped off his tear but more came out. 

"Yes.... yes he was...." Sunsin found herself crying too. One by one the members started crying.

"You-" Min Hye burst into tears. She knew she shouldn't have opened her mouth but she had to. The car stopped and a crying Yoongi was found looking at the back seat.

"I'm sorry but I think you have to go." Yoongi unlocked the car door.

"B-but-" Min Hye was trying as hard as she could to hold back her tears, although it was already too late.

"Get our before I kick you out." Yoongi turned back to the front, wiping off his tears. Min Hye reluctantly got off and they drove off.

"Oh hey, Min Hye." Yoona smirked. Min Hye was in no condition to handle any shit at all.

"Whyyyy!!!" Min He shouted.

"Yah!! Don't make it look like I made you cry, you bitch." Yoona scoffed.

"You hate me don't you?" Min Hye managed to hold in some of her tears.

"Ya, why?" Yoona's tone was making it obvious that she was totally annoyed with her.

"Then.... can you do me a favour?" Min Hye blew the snot from her nose into a tissue.

"Ew. And I need to know what that favour is first." Yoona crosses her arms and raised her eyebrows.

"I'm fairly sure that you can do this. After all, you are a bully that hurts people." Min Hye let out a little smile while tears continue to stop from her cheeks.

•••

Meanwhile

"Hyung, why did you do that? Maybe everything she said was true.... maybe what we thought was all wrong. Come to thing of it, there were some parts that wasn't adding up in my memory." Jimin said.

"I didn't like it. She annoyed me." Yoongi continued driving.

"What? Why? We all could feel the pain when she mentioned this Jin guy's death. You cried too." JungKook said not understanding a thing.

"I... just don't like it." Yoongi shot them a glance before looking back on the road.

"Everything seems to add up now... slowly..." Rapmon was rubbing his temples.

"I.... agree with Yoongi. She was trouble the first time we met her... right?" Taehyung sighed.

"She.... she reminds me..." Hoseok looked down.

"Reminds you of what?" JungKook stared at him.

"My.... eomma.... the warmth Min Hye gave me when she was here is like the warmth I felt when I was with my mom... but when she left... it felt as bad and lonely as the day eomma left me in front the merry-go-round....." Hoseok felt empty and his heart hurt like a million times more than it ever felt. He knew how he was feeling, but he just didn't know why....

"Should we have not kick her out?" Taehyung was starting to doubt his own mind.

"No. Kicking her out was the right thing to do. We don't know her, so it's best to keep it that way. She said she has a house right? Well, she can just go live there." Yoongi was speaking his mind. He didn't know why his heart was hurting like he was killed his own mother, or why the tears were coming back to his eyes. All he knew was that his brain reacted to his feelings and decided to shut them away before anything could get worst. But before he knew it, he stopped his car in front of a giant mansion.

"Hyung... what are we doing here?" Taehyung looked confused at the view in front of him.

"How did you know a mansion was here?" JungKook looked fascinated at the design of the mansion.

"I.. don't know... I thought I was driving back home... but this feels so familiar, and it almost feels as warm and cozy like home..." Yoongi slowly opened the car door and got out.

"He's right... I somehow feel attracted to this place... but something's missing... there's something other than this..." Hoseok stepped out of the car and so did the others. They went out and stared at the keypad in front of them.

"I... have a hunch... it might be this..." Namjoon pressed the numbers on the keypad and the door opened.

"What the hell...." they stared at the even more stunning view in front of them.

"Oh, hello boys." A voice alerted them.

[A/N] Yo, I know I haven't updated in a while... well, maybe almost a week.... okay, more than a week but it's only because I'm really busy. I'm not as free as other ppl okay... anyways, thx for reading 😊😊🖤🖤 Make sure to download Superstar BTS. It's really good.