Chapter 15

Hating is never the answer to anything, but loving is. Take a look at Naruto for an instant. He joined all the Shinobis together. He went all the way and loss his arm just to get Sasuke to be his friend.

.........................................

*Beep Beep Beep, Beep Beep Beep, Beep Beep Beep*

"Yah! Shut up your little clock!" I flung my hand around trying to find my alarm clock.

I finally offed my alarm clock and went back to sleep only to have Fluffy lick my face to wake me up. (I advice you to not let your pets lick your face because it is very unhygienic and can cause you to grow fungus on your face. No matter how clean you think your pet's mouth is.)

"Am I going to have to deal with you doing this everyday?" I said picking Fluffy up.

I was about to get out of bed and went down to prepare breakfast when I saw my luggage and bags all packed.

"Oh ya, Mr. Kim came back yesterday. Maybe I should go now. I don't want to wake them up." I said sneaking into the bathroom to get ready.

I got out feeling fresh. I walked back to my room and realised something. How the hell am I going to go back?! I fell asleep in the car the last time Jin Oppa brought me here so I didn't see what road he took to get here. Ahhhhhhhhh stupid stupid stupid. How can I not think of this?! I thought while slamming my forehead onto the wall in my room over and over again. Maybe I can ask Jin Oppa to drive me? But I don't want to wake him up. Hmmmmmmm~ I'll go see whether he's awake.

"Omo, you guys scared me to death. Why are you all even in here?" I asked looking at all of them awake in Jin Oppa's room.

"We were waiting for you." J-Hope said.

"Took you long enough." Suga said.

"Took me long enough? Did you guys expect me?" I asked still not getting it.

"Jin. He knew you were going to ask him for help." Jimin said getting his bags.

"Why are you guys with your luggage?" I asked looking around.

"What do you think? We're staying with you." Taehyung said smirking.

"Yah! Don't be so bad hyung." JungKook said kicking his feet.

"Aish, this little brat. Come over here!" He said trying to catch the little maknae that was running around.

"Stop it both of you." Rapmon said.

"Hello? Can anyone tell me why they are staying with me?!" I asked keeping my voice down.

"I just found out my father cheated on mum and mad ether left me." Jin said explaining himself.

"We're all coming with Jin hyung." Joon said.

"That doesn't explain anything at all." I sad crossing my arm.

"Can't we just go? We'll be going there with or without an explanation so let's just go." Suga said knocking into my shoulder 'accidentally'.

"Aish, rude." I said rolling my eyes until I saw J-Hope and stopped.

He mouthed me 'please try to understand.' And a pitiful face.