Chapter 39

I love you but you love him so what can I do? If I keep you, I'm selfish. If I let you go, I'm a jerk. What should I do?

..............................................................................................

"Ew no." I pushed her away.

"Who is it?" They asked.

"It's me, yours truly, Yoona." She pushes me to the side and walked in.

"And who are you boys?" She licked her lips and walked over to the dining room.

"Looks nice. I'll try it." She took the food and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Wow, not bad." She said and walked away.

"What are you doing here? We didn't invite you." Taehyung said.

"Don't be all cranky, baby boo. I'm your girlfriend so I should be at least welcomed here." She kissed him on the cheeks.

"Baby boo?" Guanlin looked at her with a disgusted face.

"Girlfriend? Her?" Daehwi pointed at her not believing it.

"What's the special occasion? Why so many men?" She looked around.

"Non of your business." I rolled my eyes.

"My boyfriend's business is my business." She glared at me.

"Happy Birthday? Who's birthday is it?" She looked at the sign hanging on the wall.

"Mine, now get out." I pointed at the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was your birthday. Whatever Taehyung gives you is also counted as what I give you. Cause what's his is mine." She smiled.

"Ya um, we really don't enjoy your presence so can you please get out of my house before I kick you out?" Jin Oppa looked at her like he was going to snap. Wow, Jin Oppa really hates her.

"Oooo~ presents. I'm opening some first so I can see what's inside." She took a wrapped box and opened it, ignoring what Jin Oppa said.

"Ew, what's this? Papers? Huh, papers as your birthday presents? I guess you don't have real friends." She threw the papers on the ground. I went over and picked them up. Music sheets. With lyrics and chords. It must've been Yoongi Oppa's present. I swear if she throws another of my presents down on the floor, I would kill her.

"Wah~ this necklace is so pretty. It'll look better on me than on you so I think I should keep it." She smiled.

"Yah!! Jin Oppa shouted which caught her attention.

"I see the mood in here isn't that great so I'll leave first. Better lighten up the mood or it won't be much of a party." She waved goodbye and closed the door.

"Excuse me for a while." I was clenching my first. I went into an empty room with the punching bag I bought. I cracked my knuckles and my neck. Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out. I calmed myself down. Oh who the fuck am I kidding.

"Choi. Yoo. Na. You. Better. Not. Come. Back. To. This. House. Or. You'll. Die. And. I. Don't. Want. To. Go. To. Jail. So. Fuck. Off." I kicked and punched the punching bag over and over again. I looked behind me and saw everyone staring at me in shock.

"Give me a second." I looked back at the punching bag. I did a karate kick and broke the punching bag. I see that four years of Karate payed off.

"Let's continue the party." I faced back at them with a bright smile. So much stress had left my body after doing that. Especially after Choi Yoona's appearance.