Chapter 37

I crave for you even though I'm not suppose to.

.............................................................................................

"It's Min Hye's birthday this Thursday!!" Jin hyung said.

"You called back and said it was an emergency just to tell us Min Hye's birthday is this Thursday?" I folded my arms.

"The reason I wanted to tell you guys was because I want to make her birthday a special one." He said.

"Doesn't she have a special birthday all the time?" Rapmon said.

"No, she hates her birthday. Bad luck always comes to her when it's her birthday. Like when she was 1, she was sitting on my lap but she dropped off and fell to the ground. When she was 2, she ran into a wall and had a swollen forehead. When she was 3, that was the first day our parents started to fight. When she was 4, they had forgotten her birthday because of their quarrelling. When she was five, she drowned and had memory lost. I don't know about the times when she was in America but all I know is that she only had bad memories in Korea when she was young. So that's why I want to make her birthday special and happy." He said.

"What... the.... hell..." JungKook said.

"Wow, she really has things tough." J-Hope cleared his throat.

"Where's this Sam guy?" Jimin looked around.

"Oh, He went out for some fresh air or something." Rapmon said.

"Anyways, I'll need Taehyung to distract Min Hye while we get the house ready." Jin hyung said.

"Me?"

"Him?" Both Suga hyung And I said at the same time.

"I have two reasons. The first is that Taehyung needs to patch things up with Min Hye. Secondly, I need Suga's help with the music." He said. Sigh, it'll be a long day...

"How about school?" Jimin said.

"We go to school tomorrow but we skip on Thursday. We'll be preparing everything while they are still in school. Taehyung will be going to school with Min Hye." Jin hyung looked at me.

".... how long to I need to stall her?" I looked at Jin hyung.

"We'll call you when we're done." He said.

"What're you guys talking about?" The door opened.

"I could only keep her for that long." Jimin whispered.

"Nothing. Just taking about some boy stuff." Rapmon smiled.

"It's either JungKook's version of 'boy stuff' or Rapmon Oppa's version. And I do not want to know either of them so, excuse me." She went up.

"Each one of you, get her a gift. And make sure it won't be bad." He said and went off.

"Don't mess with her." Suga hyung warned me and walked away.

I have to distract her? What can I do to distract her? The mall? The garden won't work so... the mall is the only place I know girls like so I'll take her to the mall.

I went to bed early not wanting to eat dinner.

Next Day

"Wake up." I heard a voice said.

"No~" I wanted to continue and sleep.

"Wake up Taehyung." She shook me.

"I'm still sleepy." I rolled around.