Chapter 49

"Huh? What do you mean?" JungKook's attention was caught.

"What? Split up? You mean disband?! You can't just do this. Especially when you are the one who started all of this. We'll go through this all together." Jimin's voice was steady.

"You're right, it is my fault. Therefore I'm going to take on this responsibility. So the rest of you can go now. We're not BTS without Jin hyung anyways." Yoongi cracked up a little smile.

"Suga hyung...." Namjoon grabbed his hand.

"I'm not Suga, I'm Yoongi, Min Yoongi. I wish for you all to call me that from now on." Yoongi pulled back his hand.

"You ARE Suga. And nothing can change that." Taehyung said.

"No, I was Suga, but not anymore." Yoongi took a step back.

"What the fuck Yoongi." Hoseok slapped Yoongi leaving him in shock. This was the first time Hoseok called him without honourifics and the first time he has ever swear at him. Plus on the slap part which was so not Hoseok.

"Just because you think you've caused this doesn't mean you did. And stop blaming Yoongi, Jimin. I know he kicked her out but you didn't do anything to help either. You just watched her leave without even stopping her, so how is it not your fault too?! We are all at fault here, not believing her, not protecting her, and most importantly, not remembering her. We all are the cause of her disappearance so just shut the fuck up about this shit being your fault. She might still be alive, we don't know, she might really be dead, we don't know. But we should stick together because we are family. Just because one is gone, and the other one is missing, doesn't mean we aren't family anymore. So get yourselves together and get on with life because life is cruel, no one said it would be easy." Hoseok gave them a lecture.

"Not every story has a happy ending, hyung. Just because you think we would be happy, doesn't mean it will happen. Our story is just meant to end cruel and sad." Jimin head back to his room and packed his stuff.

"He's right...." one by one they slowly exited the room.

"Hyung?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi.

"You heard him, our story was just meant to end this way." Yoongi lowered his head and went to pack his stuff.

"Is there really no hope anymore?" Hoseok mumbled to himself.

"Is this what we deserved? For forgetting?" Hoseok's vision got blurry. Tears started to stream down from his cheeks.

"Why...... why did she have to leave us..... why didn't we just believe her...." Hoseok went into the bathroom.

"I didn't know I would have the urge to do it again.... I thought it would've just gone away after meeting BTS but....." He opened the mirror, making him face a secret compartment behind he wall.

"I don't have to live for this shit do I?" He took out a pill bottle.

"Long time no see, my friend." He smiled while opening the bottle. He poured them out onto his palm and swallowed as many as he could. He head outside in thin clothes, walking to Han River. He felt the ringing sounds piercing his head. Everything was soon spinning and he couldn't keep his eyes opened. His legs were working and soon, he fell down on the cold hard floor. He slowly closed his eyes. I'm sorry Sunsin, I didn't love you enough...

•••

"Why.... why won't the tears stop?!" Sunsin was crying. She tried thinking of the happy times she spent with BTS to cheer her up but it only made her miss him more.

"Min Hye...... I heard she passed away....." Sunsin looked back at the old times, where they used to play together all the time. More tears came running down her eyes.

"I sometimes wonder if Joon even cares.... where is Joon?" She opened her door.

"MIN HYE AHHHH!!!" She heard him shout from his bedroom.

"WHY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST COME TO ME?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!!" She could hear him punching the wall.

"Joon oppa," she knocked on the door. It became silent.

"Go away." He mumbled, but she could still hear it.

"We still have to move on." Sunsin sighed, not believing how everything came crashing down so easily. Held of her was curios at how they lost their memory, the other half wasn't.

"You're childhood friend just died and all you say is, you just have to move on?!" She could hear the anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry she's gone but we can't do anything to fix it. We just have to move on. Don't you think she would've wanted that?" Joon was upset that she could move on, but even more upset at the fact that she was right. He couldn't argue with her because what she was saying was all right.

"I hope you've come to your senses. I'm going to see how the boys-" then she remembered that they weren't on good terms. The urge to see them was too strong. She gave up and decided to visit them.

"Hello?" She knocked on the door. No one answered. She rang the door bell several times but still, no answer.

"That's strange...." she wondered. She pushed opened the door a little and surprisingly it opened. She opened it fully only to find the whole place dark. Everything was covered, nothing was moved. She switch on the lights and saw that no one was there anymore.

"Had everybody moved out?" She looked through the rooms.

"Hoseok oppa's room...." she was in regret. She entered it and found a sketchbook on the table. Everything else but that was covered.

"Huh?" She flipped to the first page. It was the first time Taehyung entered BTS. He had drawn every member in detail, capturing their features. Slowly, the pages were filled of his childhood. Did he have nightmares about them? She continued and it became about Min Hye, Pil Suk, Joon and herself along with Wanna One. There was also a bunch of beautiful drawings where there were gardens but who knows what he was thinking about that time. The last page. She was crying, feeling the sadness in her eyes as she stared at that one last page. He drew everyone together. No one left out. The sad part was.... Jin was drawn in a light colour, so was Min Hye... everyone else were coloured in bright and dark ink as Jin and Min Hye was all grey and depressing. At the bottom of the page it said, come back to us, Min Hye... we need you. We're nothing without you.

"Will we ever meet again?" Sunsin left the house leaving the sketch book opened on his desk.