Chapter 13

There's a meaning for everything he does. Bare with it and you'll get through.

............................................

"Y-Yoongi Oppa, please let go." I said trying to free myself from his grip.

"No. I won't lose someone I love to him." Suga said with tears in his eyes.

"Not again." He mumbled under his breath.

Not again? I thought not understanding what happened.

"What's going on in here?!" Joon Oppa slammed the door open.

"Yah! Let go of her!" He said pushing Suga off of me.

"Go mind your own fucking business." Suga said pushing him away.

"What ever happens to her is my business." Joon said pushing him.

"Huh, when were you her boyfriend?!" Suga said throwing him a punch.

"YAH!!! STOP IT BOTH OF YOU BEFORE YOU GUYS MAKE ME REALLY MAD!!" I shouted at them making both of them jump back a little.

"Ah! Whatever!! I don't give a damn anyways." He said going out of my room.

"Min Hye, make sure to lock your doors at night. And don't let any of the boys into your room no matter what. Not even Jin." He said.

"Then how about you?" I said laughing mentally at how he didn't think of that.

"I'll get out too. No matter what I say, don't let me in." He said leaving his seat.

"Wait, at least let me help you with your wounds. Aish, why'd you guys fight anyways. That's just stupid." I said applying ointment to his wounds.

"Now go and spend time with your friends." I said shooing him out of my room.

"Ouch." He said fake crying while he got out of my room.

I went down and looked for Suga but couldn't find him anywhere. I went back upstairs and saw him sleeping on the couch upstairs.

How can a person look so peaceful and nice when they're asleep but be so grumpy and bad when they're awake. I thought to myself looking at his sleeping face. I moved his hair to the side so I could take a better look at his eyes. I gently applied medicine to his wounds so I wouldn't wake him up.

I was about to apply the ointment at his last wound when suddenly his eyes shot wide opened.

"What are you doing." He said in a cold voice.

"I was just helping you apply ointment while you were sleeping." I said applying it to the last spot.

"I can do that myself!" He pulled back his arm.

"Can't you at least let me help you treat your wounds?" I asked him not able to understand why he was so pissed.

"Why don't you go run off and play with both Joon and V?" He said in an annoyed voice.

"What is wrong with you?!" I asked still not knowing what was wrong with him. (This girl is very slow in relationships)

"What's wrong with me?! I'm not the problem here, you are." He said storming off.

"What did I do? All I did was play with my friends, geez." I said softly walking away.

No One's POV :

Little did Min Hye know, someone was watching her all this time.

"Omo, aish you scared me!" Min Hye playfully hit him.