Chapter 46

"Oh... we're sorry to intrude. We'll leave now." Namjoon was scared to be in someone else's property without their permission.

"Huh? Nononono, you boys are always allowed here. Where's Jin?" The man asked.

"Oh... umm..... Jin? Is at the... ummm gym. Ya, Jin is at the gym right now...." Jimin lied.

"Honourifics, boys." The man sighed.

"O-oh.... Jin.... ajussi?" Taehyung tilted his head.

"Yah! Ajussi your butts. It's Jin hyung. Geez, it's like you've forgotten all about him." The man used a rolled up newspaper and smacked the back of Taehyung's head lightly.

"I'm sorry... but do we know you?" Hoseok scratched the back of his head.

"Look boys, I'm sorry if you don't like me, but you don't have to go to extant or saying you don't know me. I know I did wrong so how about we just patch things up? And would someone mind telling me where Jin is?" The man stated.

"I'm sorry.... mr..... Kim?" JungKook was hoping that he got it right.

"Yah! How do you even know it's Mr. Kim?" Jimin whispered.

"I don't know... just had a feeling." JungKook shrugged.

"Finally, someone calls me." Mr Kim stretched out his hands.

"I think Jin.... hyung? Is somewhere with... ummm his sister?" Hoseok had a hunch that they all knew each other.

"Min Hye? What exactly is my children doing together without you guys? When did they start to do that... you guys were so close it was like permanent glue glued you guys together." Mr Kim chuckled a little.

"I'm sorry Mr Kim but we have to go now." Yoongi said and walked away.

"I apologised on behalf of him." Namjoon bowed down and lead the ready of them out.

"Weird..." Mr Kim mumbled before he went back to doing his morning exercise.

"Hyung, what was that about?" Hoseok places his hand on his shoulder. Yoongi was all tensed, his grip firm on the steering wheel.

"He gave me a bad feeling... and if this is all true, that means that something really did happens to us... and I need to find out. Places are flashing in my head, repeating itself over and over again but I still can't seem to make out where it is." Yoongi rubbed his temples.

"Garden...." Taehyung mumbled.

"Hmm? Garden? What garden?" Jimin stared at Taehyung blankly.

"Park Min Hye...." Taehyung remembered a garden.

"Park Min Hye? You mean that Min Hye girl who is this Jin guy's sister?" Namjoon asked, still thinking hard.

"Hyung..... I think I... love her..." A tear escaped from Taehyung eye.

"But.... isn't Yoona your girlfriend?" JungKook became even more confused.

"Necklace..." Jimin remembered he gave someone a necklace for her birthday.

"Key!!" Taehyung shouted, breaking Yoongims concentration, which made him drift to the side for a while.

"Yah! Don't shout!" Yoongi was frustrated. He didn't like the fact that Taehyung said he loved Min Hye.

"Hyung turn right." JungKook demanded.

"Why?"

"Just do it. I feel like going there." JungKook states outside the window intensely.