Chapter 4

Everyone has a dark past. No one is perfect. One day, you'll realise that behind that good or bad attitude of someone lies a person who was once hurt deeply.

...............................................

My eyes shot open, staring into the ceiling. I got up and went to the bathroom not even realising I was crying. I looked into the mirror and wiped my tears off. Another dream where there's a baby crying and two figures quarrelling..... but, this time, there was a little boy too. He was also crying but he held the baby tight and kept her safe. It was..... warm. I snapped out of it and washed my face along with a quick rinse. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and didn't bother putting on makeup. I changed into my uniform feeling tired and went to school after having breakfast.

。。。。。。

Class has ended and it was time for lunch. I had to sit with them again because the headmistress was watching us and I couldn't let her know anything that happened.

<Flashback>

"Yah! Stop!" I yelled as JungKook and Jimin pinned me down, not letting me escape. I yelled as loud as I could but it was no use. I bet the walls are concrete and soundproof.

"I'll report you! I swear I wi-" I was cut off by Jin hyung.

"Report us? Report us for what? Do you know what trouble you'll cause for yourself if you report us."

"I-" I couldn't answer, shaking in fear.

"Ho ho, look who's scared now." Suga said breathing heavily behind my ear.

"S-stop it." I said barely able to move my head to the right trying to control myself.

"Looks like you're enjoying it. Let me join the fun." Taehyung said sucking on my neck.

"Hyiah, ngh. P-please" I tried to catch my breath. "S-stop." I begged them.

"I've seen people do this a lot, how about I try it?" Rapmon suggested and the others nodded wanting to know what his 'technic' was.

He started to insert his finger into my mouth causing saliva all over it. I'm suppose to be hating this but why do I feel good? Snap out of it Park Min Hye! You can do this. Control yourself!

"Stop it!" I shouted and they all looked at me with shocked faces.

"But you were enjoying it so much. Are you sure you want us to stop?" Jin smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Get off of me!!!" I used all my strength and managed to free myself from them.

"That's weird, they usually go crazy after our tricks. You're a special one. But you will fall to your knees one day." Suga said going back to the couch to sleep.

"Whatever, I'm going." I said taking my bag and running towards the exit as fast as I could.

<End of Flashback>

"Min Hye noona, hello? Earth to noona."

I snapped back into the present realising JungKook has been calling me several times.