Pillar fangirl

It's been a while since Kougyoku left for her wedding with that Balbadd king. And it was a great surprise to see her come back home safe, without having married that fatty. But (Y/N) had the pleasure to learn something else from her, something REALLY interesting. She didn't talk about it at first, but Heaven knows you can't hide anything from (Y/N). It didn't take long for her to find out: Kougyoku had a crush. Oh, how happy and exited (Y/N) was. She was going to make her friend's dream come true. And best of all, her crush was coming to Kou. It was the perfect opportunity.

"Kougyoku, my dear, I'm going to show you how to get a man's heart."

"But you've never had a boyfriend."

"It doesn't matter! It's only because I'm too awesome for them."

"Or too scary."

"Anyway, your training begins now! Your crush is coming tonight, and we need a plan."

"Look, it's okay if he doesn't notice me."

"NO, IT'S NOT."

And that's how (Y/N) started her wonderful plan. At the end of the night, Kougyoku would have a boyfriend.

At least that's what she wanted. She met him, that Sinbad, and at that moment she knew, it wouldn't even be a challenge. He was so flirty, it would be a piece of cake. Those men are so predictable, it will be like playing chess with a baby. Now she only needed one person and her plan would succeed.

(Y/N) managed to finally catch Kougyoku, who was hiding behind a pillar, watching her man from a distance.

"Kougyoku, I have a plan."

"Please (Y/N) leave me alone."

"It's going to be so easy to catch his eye! Come on! I know you don't what to stay hiding behind that pillar."

"..... Ok what's your plan?"

"Kougyoku, he's a flirt."

"Yeah, I know."

"Just ignore him."

"How is it going to help me?"

"Pretend you're not interested, he will come for you when he notices, and trust me it won't take long."

"How am I supposed to ignore him? He's way too gorgeous to be ignored!"

"Seriously? I've seen way hotter if you ask me."

"You're not affected because you're you."

It was kind of harsh, and (Y/N) faked a hurt look, just to be greeted by a Kougyoku poker face.

"Now leave me (Y/N). I'm fangirling right now, and I don't want to be interrupted."

"But-"

"NOW LEAVE I SAID THAT I'M FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW."

And then (Y/N) left. It was going to be hard.