PMMK, the seventh try: Hakuyuu and Hakuren

Damn, it took me a while to publish this x). It's for you @MegaWatt123!

****************************

"(Y/N), we shouldn't be here!"

Running behind her friend, the height princess had a worried look on her face. Even if it wasn't the first time she had such crazy ideas, Kougyoku couldn't help herself. It's just that, normal people don't enter others houses without permission, especially if that house is a palace that has guards everywhere.

"And what are we doing here anyway? It's not even our timeline! You were the one that said it was bad to run around in someone else's era."

"I'm sorry darling, but I have something extremely important to do here."

The trouble looks on the princess' face soon vanished. Indeed, (Y/N) seemed to have important duties to attend to.

"And...Can I ask you what it is?"

The (h/c) haired girl stopped her track in the middle of the alley. She slowly faced her friend and took a deep breath.

"I want to see your brother as a teenager!"

By pronouncing those words, star started shining in her eyes.

"I bet grumpy goat was adorable. UUUUh I'm sure he looked like a fluffy little lamb!"

"By Solomon (Y/N)."

"Hey, I have the right to fangirl over you absolutely adorable brother."

"I think brother Kouha is right. You really aren't normal."

"That's why we're friends after all. Come on, we have to find-"

(Y/N) froze in the middle of her sentence. An odd sound was coming from a nearby room.

"Hey, what's wron-"

"Shhh, wait for me here."

As soon as those words left her lips, she was gone.

.

A lot of people think that living as a royal means living without a care in the world. It's a life of eternal happiness without worries, but little do they know what ruling is.

Even as the second born, Hakuren knew well about this matter. He became prince only a few months ago and yet, so many assassins wanted to take his life thinking that he was his elder brother. As the second, his duty was to protect and support, but who will ever support him?

It wasn't the best moment to think about that, especially since he had a dagger on his neck.

"In the name of the lord of Gai, you will die!"

"Then hurry up a bit! I don't have all day!"

But instead of feeling the cold metal slicing his skin, he just saw his opponent collapse, revealing an unknown girl, with what looked like a stool in her hands.

The prince stared at the girl while she stared back.

"Wow, that was awesome!"

"Hu, thanks?"

"No, seriously! That was crazy! Oh, wait a sec."

Pushing the collapsed person aside, Hakuren got up, with his signature smile on his face.

"I'm Hakuren by the way."

"Oh, a pleasure to meet you, I'm (Y/N). And by the way, is it usual to have those weird guys dressed in black all over the place?"

"Yeah, it's the fifth one this week."

"Damn, you're popular."

"That's what I keep telling to my brother."

"Oh, is he jealous?"

"Yup."

"There you are (Y/N). And you already befriended someone."

A pink haired princess looked at the both of them from the window. A small garden was just behind her since they were on the ground floor.

"Hey Kougyoku."

"Kougyoku? Damn, I have another cousin?"

"Well..."

.

.

"SO, if I understand everything you just said to me, you both come from the future where some kind of evil organization wants to destroy the world because of butterflies that don't have the right colour, and she's my cousin, and you are just some weird tourist."

"Exactly."

"I won't even try to understand."

Before (Y/N) had the chance to answer, a knock was heard. Gladly, it wasn't loud enough to wake up the supposed assassin that was still sleeping near the deadly stool. Even if the opponent was firmly attached, it was better to be careful.

When the door opened, an older man that looked a lot like Hakuren stepped inside, just before freezing by seeing two strangers and a collapsed person with their smiling brother.

"Hey, Yuu!"

The said Yuu was speechless, with a ton of questions that were running inside his mind.

"Ren, care to explain?"

"Well, this is (Y/N), Kougyoku and another one of your aggressive fans that mistook me for you."