(Y/N) becoming a man for a day

-After being a girl for so long, it felt weird at first.

-But then she realised something: NO MORE PERIODS, but that was before Yam told her that it would only last for a day.

-Speaking of Yam, she won't be able to look at (Y/N) in the eyes, saying that she was way too handsome.

-She felt freaky uncomfortable seeing all those maids watching her every move from the distance, and fangirl squealing every time she looked at them.

-It didn't take long for them to approach her and ask her out. But she turned them down, because she didn't even know their names.

-And (Y/N) became like, the most popular man in Sindria for the day, completely beating Sinbad, because she was nice, caring and gentle with all the girls that approached her. Not like some purple haired king that is only good at flirting and breaking people's heart.

-Ja'far recognised her immediately, but acted like everything was normal, because her attitude towards him didn't changed at all.

-Masrur knew that it was her but didn't said anything as well.

-Pisti had a huge crush on (Y/N). Being the nice person she was, she didn't tell her that she'll turn back into a girl at the end of the day, not wanting to break her heart.

-When Sinbad learned about a mysterious stranger that was stealing all of his fangirls, he couldn't stay out of it. But when Ja'far told him that it was (Y/N), there was a mix of confusion, sadness and happiness on his face. Confused because well, how the heck did she turned into a man? Happy, because it's freaking funny to see her like that (and knowing that his rival is in fact a girl) and sad because he couldn't flirt openly with her.

-But even if (Y/N) was a girl inside, he couldn't help but to admit that she was quite handsome.

-Seeing the king completely lost, (Y/N) decided that it was a good opportunity to get her revenge. She made moves on him and he was completely creeped out.

"Now you know how I feel every time you do this."

- Being hit on by a man. Dang, he wasn't expecting this. And even knowing that it was (Y/N) wasn't enough to get rid of this uncomfortable feeling.

-And then the king begged Yamuraiha to turn her back, because she was even more evil like this.

-Also because all the women in the palace ignored him for (Y/N). He felt left out, the poor little thing.

-She even took advantage of being a man, asking Yam out in front of Sharrkan just to make him jealous. It worked, and it was hard for her to not laugh when he sent her a shower of death glare while hugging Yam protectively, leaving the magician completely lost and confused.

*****************

I'm trying head canons now :D. So feel free to request some <3

It's quite late but there it is! And it's for you again @Megawatt123