What you should know about (Y/N)

@MegaWatt123, for you again!

This is quite funny, because it's the reader that is supposed to imagine who (Y/N) is, since she can be your OC or Yunan's sister.

But strangely, you guys like her like she's a unique character, so maybe I should give her a name?

ANYWAY, this is what I imagined when I created that...thing. And I'm the only one that knows about it, because I'm her mom.

********************************

Kouha: "(Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "When will you guys stop slamming doors like that?"

Kouha: "It's more dramatic this way."

Kougyoku: "Someone wanted to ask you questions!"

(Y/N): "Again?"

Kouha: "Yup, but not about love this time."

Kougyoku: "Let's start!"

Character presentation: (Y/N)

Age: Approximatively 21, something like this.

Birth date: December 21st and the year... I don't remember seeing years in Magi.

Favourite colour: Couldn't settle between green and blue, then suddenly changed for white

Favourite food: Is cake a food? Because cake, like, CAKE. And noodles, and pasta, and sea food, and cereals, and milk, and soda, and syrup, and fruits.

Favourite hobbies: Sleeping, drawing, pissing Kouen off, chasing after cats, stealing hats, studying bugs and plants...

What she doesn't like: Cruelty. She cannot stand seeing people suffer. And she also dislikes bitter food, as well as light in the morning and Sinbad's French voice (Magi in French is absolutely awful. I can't believe you guys find French language sexy)

What she likes: Spiral staircase, explosions, cats, dogs, all living things in fact (except David. Screw this guy.), stuff toys, stargazing, video games, manga, sleeping on grass, making people smile and happy, rain, music, hiding away from everyone, teasing people.

Her greatest fear: Being rejected, basically. Like, she will leave if you don't want her, but you'll never know how much you meant to her.

Most embarrassing secret: She doesn't know how to snap her fingers. But shhhhhh, nobody knows.

BFF: HMMMMMMMM, Kougyoku. They spend a lot of time together. And it seems that Kougyoku is the one to know most things about her.

The one that she doesn't get along with: She likes almost everyone equally, but she doesn't seem to get well along with Masrur, because she always feels like she's bothering him.

Most incredible talent: She can insult people in five different languages.

Siblings: Stories says that she used to have an older brother, but she doesn't remember.

What she's absolutely awful at: She has a problem with receiving compliments. Either she doesn't believe them, or just feels really awkward. She also sucks at sudoku.

Short history: This little girl knocked at the house of a very old hermit when she was four. The old man never knew where she was coming from but that little girl was extremely weird, speaking and writing in an unknown language. He took care of her for almost 12 years but died because he was old. He was the one to teach her almost everything she knew. And after burying her adoptive grandpa, she left to explore the world.