Cooking worship

Food is love, food is life.

************************

It's been a while since Hakuryuu haven't seen (Y/N). So for their reunion, he decided to teach her how to cook, because she insisted a lot for this. Thanks to Judal, (Y/N) managed to enter the palace without any big troubles, if we consider the tentative of murder of the high priest she tried to accomplish as a minor problem. After a LONG time of travel, (Y/N) finally managed to reach the kitchen, where Hakuryuu was supposed to wait for her.

But he wasn't there.

"Guess he didn't wanted to see you after all."

"Shut up."

They both left the kitchen, in search for the 4th prince of Kou. Passing in front of the library, (Y/N) pecked her head through the door opening.

"Kouen?"

The said man snapped out from his research.

"Yes?"

"Have you find out?"

Judal was intrigued.

"What did you ask him this time?

"Why turkeys exist."

"What kind of question is that?"

"It's a question that even Kouen cannot answer. Or maybe he managed to find out?"

(Y/N) brought back her attention to the flame emperor. He sighed before speaking.

"No, I haven't."

"Well, maybe you know something else. Do you know where we can find Hakuryuu?"

Kouen rubbed his temples.

"He's in the garden."

"Thank you, words of wisdom and knowledge."

(Y/N) closed the door and went straight to the garden, to find the prince. She was still followed by the magi who was wondering how could this girl manage to trouble the first prince with such stupid questions.

When they finally crossed all the corridors, (Y/N) tackled Hakuryuu the moment she saw him.

"Shiryu!"

"What kind of nickname is that?"

"Shut up Judy."

(Y/N) got up from the grass and took the prince's hand to get him back to his feet.

"Shall we go then?"

"Hai."

The two of the headed to the kitchen. Judal dropped them midway, because he had something to do, or someone to go piss off.

"So, we're finally being able to start your lesson."

(Y/N) might have got a little to exited, making her push aside the mug that was resting on the near table. It crashed on the floor.

"... You know what? I think I'm going to watch you do."

"Yeah..."

Instead of cooking herself, she watched Hakuryuu do, giving him the ingredient he needed. After a little time, food was ready.

"Smells good."

"Smell can be deceptive. Taste is the most important. Hope you're hungry."

"You bet I am."

The most important part of cooking, eating your hard work. But hardly had (Y/N) put the spoon in her mouth, that she froze. Hakuryuu, noticing her expression started to worry.

"(Y/N)? Is it that bad?"

"... Hakuryuu."

He gulped, hearing her speaking in such a serious tone was unusual.

"Y-Yes?"

(Y/N) got up from her seat, took her bowl of ramens and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"THIS is probably the best thing I ever ate in my hole life. Tanks to you, I've finally found the Holy Cooking Grail."

Raising her bowl up to the sky,

"HALLELUJAS!"

Meanwhile, Judal watched the scene from the window.

"Oi, what happened to her?"

"She likes my cooking."

"What did you put on it to make her do this?"

(Y/N) recovered her spirits and turned to face the two men.

"That's it, I realised something."

"That you're a dangerous psychopath?"

"I already knew that Judy. I'm speaking about something way more serious. I found the incarnation of my god on earth. And it's you, Hakuryuu, because you really need to be a god to be able to cook something that good."

She put her bowl back at the table, and knelt in front of the said man.

"I shall create a religion at your name."

**************************

Yeah, I know. I'm supposed to update only on Tuesday, but I couldn't wait to publish this! Don't judge me.