How to wake up your husband

This is important lol.

Please do tell me who do you want me to wake up! It will be my pleasure to torture them a little.

*******************************

Kouen

Today was a very special day. It was as rare as rain in a desert. It was a day were (Y/N) had to get her husband, the great and mighty Flame emperor, out of bed. Usually, it's the opposite. Kouen struggling to get (Y/N) to wake up, and end up forcing her out of bed. But this time, (Y/N) had this incredible mission, that Koumei ordered her, because she was one of the few person, maybe the only one, that Kouen couldn't stay mad at for more than 10 seconds. And this incredible ability was the reason why (Y/N) was the best person for this job.

And the said (Y/N) was making her way to the chamber she shared with her husband. Reaching it, she slowly opened the door, and closed it behind her.

"Kouen~"

The only thing that she heard was a grunt coming from the said man, who turned his back at her.

"Kouen, Koumei needs you."

"Let me sleep (Y/N)"

She wasn't please by his answer, so she came closer to the bed, where he was lying.

"Kouen, you know I don't want to force you."

"Then leave me be."

"Kouen- "

"No."

(Y/N) sighed. She wasn't going to go anywhere with this man, who can be stubborn as hell. Well, desperate times calls for desperate measures. She made her way in the bed, to reach her husband face, and licked his cheek.

"Did you just lick my face?"

"Maybe."

And she did it again.

"Ah-(Y/N) stop!"

Kouen sat up and pushed his wife away, who stuck her tongue to him.

"Then get up."

He glared at her.

"I'll remember this, my dear wife."

Sinbad

Mornings in Sindria are one of the things (Y/N) particularly likes. Probably because she had to find out new ways to get her husband out of bed. It was her daily duty, with a lot of others.

Since poor Ja'far needed some rest, (Y/N) decided that she'll take care of the lazy king every morning, allowing Ja'far to sleep a little more.

(Y/N) was walking down the palace's halls, a beautiful black cat on her arms. She caught it on the gardens, and brought it with her, since she loved cats.

In fact, she decided to bring back a cat with her for a specific reason. That's why she slammed open the king's door, making him jump.

"(Y/N), you almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Sinbad, look at this."

She showed proudly to her husband the cat she had tamed earlier.

"It's a cat."

"Yeah, it is."

"And you woke me up to show it to me?"

"Nope dear husband."

She kicked the door close, and placed the cat she was continuing to hold in her hands, above Sinbad, who watched her do with confused eyes.

"Get out of bed or I'll drop this cat on you."

"What kind of threatening is this?"

"It's a threatening like another."

"..."

"And you shall get up or that cat will submit you."

A muffled laugh escaped the king's lips.

"Oh no please, it's so terrifying!"

"I know. That's why you should get up."

"I'm coming."

Judal

Like always, (Y/N) was making her way towards her room, because she was the only one able to make Judal agree with something. She didn't want to do this, but Kouha literally begged her, so how could she say no? She opened the door, staring at the black-haired man who was still laying under the bed sheets. Closing the door and coming closer, she poked his cheek.

"Fuck off, (Y/N)."

"How could you know it's me? You didn't even open your eyes."

"Because you're the only one that dares to interrupt my sleep."

"Indeed, and now that I did, you'll have to get up."

"Like hell I would."

He moved his body, making his back facing her.

"Judal."

"Screw you."

"Fine."

(Y/N) got in front of the bed.

"Is it your last word?"

"Hell yeah! So go annoying someone else!"

(Y/N) grabbed Judal's feet and pulled him out of bed.

"(Y/N) GOD DAMNIT!"

Masrur

It was a beautiful morning. It was silence and peaceful, the perfect situation to allow someone to sleep.

Masrur was resting on his bed. Since his wife left earlier than usual, her side was cold, leaving the fanalis alone. At least that's what he tough.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was taking her breakfast. Until she almost choked her milk.

"Shit!"

She quickly got up, leaving her food on the table and the confused looks on her friend's faces.

(Y/N) ran down the halls, straight to the room she shared with her husband.

Panting a little; she opened the door.

"Masrur, hurry up! You're going to miss breakfast!"

Those words were enough to make the fanalis leave his bed and quickly dress up.

Masrur took (Y/N)'s hand and headed straight to dining hall.

Yep, there's no way in hell that Masrur will ever skip a meal.

Hakuryuu

It wasn't usual for the 4th prince to stay in bed. And it was even more unusual that his wife wasn't with him. She's always the last one to wake up.

Hakuryuu was staring at her empty side, wondering why she wasn't there... When he realised something. His eyes wide open when he realised where she could be. Getting up, he rushed towards the door. Screw clothes, he ran on the palace hallways in PJ, to finally reach the kitchen.

"I KNEW IT! (Y/N), PUT THAT SPOON DOWN!"

The said girl turned around in shock, facing a pissed Hakuryuu. Yesterday, the jam was almost finished. There was no way in hell she'll share what was left. (Y/N) opened the window and jumped on the nearby garden.

"(Y/N)!!!"

**************************************

I shall make a part 2 if you want! So don't be scared to ask me who you want. Girls are allowed!

Until then, Dragonfly.