New year special

I've found that picture and it was awesome.

*************************

It was a warm night in Sindria, and the night we celebrate the new coming year. And because we don't like partying alone, (Y/N) came to Sindria, bothering her friends.

(Y/N) even managed to convince Judal to bring all the Kou siblings for the new year.

And all this little people were cheering happily around the table.

(Y/N) was sitting beside Koumei, who was sleeping. Kouen didn't noticed him, and it was quite fun to see him arguing with Sinbad. (Y/N) didn't followed the conversation, but by seeing Ja'far's desperate face, it wasn't good.

"Fine! Then let's settle this on battle!"

Sinbad's remark picked the young girl interest. It might be the first time she saw him that serious.

When Sharrkan brought wine bottles, (Y/N) understood. She got up from her seat.

"A drinking contest, seriously?"

"Yes."

The two men were glaring at each other.

"Then please count me in."

Their eyes widen in surprise.

"If I win then you shall kiss each other."

And now it was horror. Those words even made Koumei to wake up. Kouha was laughing so hard alongside with Judal and Aladdin that they were rolling on the ground. Kougyoku had her face eating up, and Ja'far's face was just getting paler. Nobody prevent (Y/N) from participating, in fact they were all very enthusiastic.

So there they were, sitting around a table covered with diverse alcohols, some coming from Kou as well. Meanwhile Ja'far was depressing about the upcoming war that might happen because of that night.

Koumei decided to preside the contest.

"They will be a drinking contest, opposing (Y/N), King Sinbad and the Flame emperor Kouen. If the winner is (Y/N), then her two opponents will have to kiss each other."

The two said men gulped, kind of worrying about what might happen. (Y/N) never drink with any of the person present here.

"And if King Sinbad wins..."

"Then they both have to call me my lord and execute all my orders."

"And if my brother and king wins..."

"Sindria shall surrender to Kou."

"That's not fair. We don't speak about politic here."

"Then you should change your victory vows."

"And you know what, the losers will have to kiss each other. Like that, no politic."

They turned their head to face (Y/N) and her deadly smile on her face.

"You guys are so screwed."

Then, Koumei gave the starting signal.

-Time skip because Alibaba decided it-

After a douzen of bottle, the two men were rolling under the table, while (Y/N) only had her cheeks slightly pink. All the guests were looking at her in astonishment.

"I...I didn't know you could handle alcohol that well."

"And now you know Ja'far. If you roll under the table after only drinking 10 bottles, then you shouldn't drink at all. Guess I won then."

Koumei was creeping out a little, because his brother might want to kill him after that. He was the only one to worry unfortunately, because everyone else were just waiting for the punishment.

Koumei reluctantly utter those words:

"(Y/N) ... won the contest."

"Now kiss like the lovers you are."

(Y/N) words made her two opponents shiver.

*****************************

Hey! HAPPY NEW YEAR! YAY!