Dance Dance Revolution

I'll stop you right there. The following chapter might contain a lot of insanity. You've been warned.

*****************

Back to Sindria once again. Probably because there isn't a single day where nothing happens. It's normal when you think about it, having Sinbad and (Y/N) in the same place could only bring trouble. But today, it's not Sinbad that (Y/N) was looking for, instead, it was a Sasan knight.

(Y/N) had decided that she'll find out what Spartos's special skill his, and Pisti was a 100% behind her.

By the way, that Sasan knight was resting in the garden, enjoying the rare silence it offers. He better have enjoyed it, because his happiness was suddenly crushed by two hyperactive girls.

"Spartos."

"May I help you ladies?"

"Yes, you can."

When he opened his eyes, he started to freak out, because when you see those two looking at you with those eyes, eyes of demons that are ready to possess your body, you better get worried.

(Y/N) and Pisti grabbed him, at his misfortune, and hanged him Arceus knows where.

_____________________

"...(Y/N) what is this?"

"It's a game from where I come from."

Pisti giggled at Spartos's face.

"Don't worry, it's completely safe."

"Allow me doubt your words."

"You're not allowed. Now try it."

And then, Spartos started to play.

"He's good."

"He's freaking good."

(Y/N) and Pisti watched their friend making every step perfectly right.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?"

Sinbad came their way, watching Spartos beating his high score at DDR.

"I didn't know you liked that game Sin."

"It's quite fun."

They continued watching him. Then Sinbad managed to process everything.

"WAIT. DID HE BEATED MY SCORE?"

"Yes he did."

Pisti busted in laughter at her king shocked face.

"It's his special talent. He's a god at DDR."

(Y/N) was really proud of herself. Like that, Spartos had an awesome special skill.

"Ok I'll take next turn."

Sinbad regained his composure, determination flaming in his eyes.

Meanwhile, Spartos managed to finish the stage, perfectly.

"Your honour has already burned down. He managed to have a perfect score all the song."

But it wasn't enough to convince Sinbad to give up.

"I'm not going to stay at the second place. I shall fight you, Spartos."

Spartos sweat dropped.

"My king, it's just a game."

"You don't understand. I'm playing my honour right now."

Pisti looked at (Y/N), and the said girl couldn't help but comment.

"I think he's addicted to this."

"He doesn't want to lose."

"Well, if we had to count all the games he can't beat us, his ego would destroy himself and create a dark hole. Anyway, congrats Spartos, we managed to find the thing that only you can do, having a perfect score at DDR."

"I don't know if it's going to help."