Not so sweet dream

I dreamt about something like that. I don't know what I'm supposed to think anymore.

*************

A lively morning in the Reim empire.

(Y/N) woke up abruptly. Her (e/c) eyes were wide open, while her mind was trying to proceed what did just happened in her mind. She stood up, leaving her room, and walking to the hall, where the fanalis corp migh be having breakfast. During her travel to the most important place of the castle, she was trying to understand her dream. Dreaming about the death of a friend, watching it, and not reacting at all. The hidden meaning behind it scared her a lot.

While drowning into her own thoughts, (Y/N) opened the door of the dining hall, and all the voices of the fanalis corp taking breakfast came into her ears, snapping her back into reality.

"(Y/N)! Over there!"

The happy voice of Marga echoes trough (Y/N)'s ears.

"Coming!"

She runs, passing all the pink haired people who were all enjoying their meal, and sits right next to Titus.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Well I had a really strange dream."

The blond-haired man raised an eyebrow, curious about your said dream. But before he could ask, Muu took the opportunity in front of him;

"And what did it look like?"

"Well, there was me, you, Titus and Myron."

Everybody at the table stopped eating and looked at you. Then Myron broke the silence:

"I already knew you liked me, but I didn't know it was at this point."

"It doesn't mean anything. I also dreamt about Titus and Muu."

"Could you tell us what happened next?"

And now, Muu interrupted everyone again, curiosity burning in his eyes.

"Ok. So, we were playing together with a ball, next to a road that was down a cliff."

They were all drinking (Y/N)'s words like it was apple juice.

"Then, the ball rolled down the cliff, so Muu decided to go and fetch it. When he reached it, he took it. Then we all began to scream at him because something was coming his way, but Muu was still standing in the middle of the road, watching the unidentified object. Then, he was hit by a running Lo'lo, who was running very fast, and then Muu died. Me, Titus and Myron were looking at this scene while wondering why Muu didn't moved, because he had the time and why was he that stupid. I woke up after that."

They were all looking at (Y/N) like she had grown a second head. Myron took a deep breath:

"Just .... WTF?"

**************

Yes, I really had a dream like that, but instead of magi people it was my friends, and one was hit by a train and we were all acting like 'I don't care at all' and 'Why are you so stupid'. Probably the best dream I ever had.