A plushie dream

Sanity? Where are you?

********************************

"...I think I have a problem."

(Y/N) stared at her last purchase: a stuff toy. But it wasn't a random stuff toy. It was the effigy of a manga character.

While walking back home, she spotted it in a strange looking shop, like those in the movies who sells you boxes with demons and curses inside. It's not like something like this would stop her but still, what on earth a stuff toy of a magi character was doing inside a cursed shop? What kind of dangerous hater towards otakus would curse a plushie?

Those were the questions she asked herself while entering the shop and it lasted for less than a second. This plushie was fabulous. She needed it and now, we have a young otaku with no money left.

"I spent 20$ for you, you little shit. I could have bought two manga with this, or even more if they were on sales!"

Dropping the stuff toy on her face, (Y/N) collapsed on her bed, a heavy exasperated sight leaving her lips.

"My mom would kill if she knew on what I spent my money again."

Luckily, there wasn't anyone at home that day, since the siblings had a party and the parents were going out with friends. There was still the dog though, but it doesn't count. So nobody will yell at her today.

Grabbing her nearby Nintendo DS, she opened it, revealing the title screen of Majora's mask. A great night was coming up ahead.

(And now time to choose the plushie you bought, reader!)

Sinbad

The ray of the moon landed on (Y/N)'s face. It wasn't even the morning and the world already wanted to wake her up. It was like 4 am when she stopped playing, because she fell asleep right after beating Skorn.

(Y/N) might have pursued her gaming session, if there wasn't purple hair all over her face. And they were way too soft to belong to the plushie she bought earlier.

In fact, they belong to a man, sleeping, probably naked since it's Sinbad. Yeah, this was definitively a dream.

Staring at the man in front of her, (Y/N) started wondering how long will it take him to notice that someone has drew on his face.

Her thought were cut off when golden eyes slowly opened. At first, they struggled to stay open, but went wide by facing an unknown face.

"This is a dream."

"My eyes are open."

"You sleep with your eyes open."

"...Really?"

"Yup."

They stared at each other, dumfounded looks on both faces, until the king spoke up, smirking.

"I don't remember falling asleep with such a beauty."

"And I don't remember ever having such bad taste in men."

Kouha

It was in the early morning, way before the usual wake up hour of the third prince. And he had a rather disturbing surprise this morning.

There was a girl he never saw before, dressed with the most amazing shirt he ever saw. There was a black and blue reaper on her shirt, and it looked absolutely wonderful. Maybe he could use it to create a new design for his usual clothes.

Going back to the important part, there was this girl in his bed, with huge dark circles under her eyes. Maybe she was an assassin, and fell asleep before killing him? It was hard to imagine someone with such an amazing shirt doing something like this though.

But if she was an assassin, her skills might be useful to him.

At the same moment, (Y/N) eyes snapped open. She forgot to save her game before falling asleep.

"Hey~"

A smooth voice coming from a pink haired guy, who was grinning at her, made her realise that maybe saving her game wasn't the most important thing to do right now.

Ja'far

(Y/N) slowly opened her eyes. Gaming all night wasn't that much of a good idea, but at least, the main campaign of Legend of Zelda was done.

This morning would have been perfect, if she was still inside her room, because the current one lacked a lot of game posters and manga all over the floor.

A dream was her first guess, until she realised that someone was cuddling the hell out of her. Glancing towards the figure that was nuzzling her chest, (Y/N) freaked out.

A white haired man, pale skin, freckles around his nose, wearing a white shirt, was softly sleeping, using her as a pillow. Of course, the (h/c) haired girl recognised him right away, since he was the character she bought a plushie of.

Still, this was way too awesome to be real. Let's face it, Ja'far sleeping like a baby? Something that might have never happened before today.

(Y/N) stroked gently his hair, while Ja'far cuddled even closer, if it was possible. Feeling so comfortable, the advisor slowly opened his eyes.

1 second passed, 2 seconds, 3...

"OH MY GOODNESS!"

The white haired man, completely panicked and confused, backed away and fell from the bed.

"...You ok?"

Yunan

When (Y/N) woke up, it was dark outside. And deep blue eyes were staring at her like she was an alien.

With sleep still clouding her mind after gaming all night, (Y/N) reached for the blond magi before nuzzling his neck.

"Your hat is awesome Yunan..."

The magi froze. In at least more than a hundred years, it was the first time someone showed him that much affection.

"H-Hum excuse me, young lady, but how did you reach my house?"

"I followed your hat."

**********************

HEEEEEY~ This was requested by @MyWord2016, @huntersmoon1 and @MegaWatt123!

Hope you liked it guys!

Kiss~ ( ᵒ ᵕ )*

By the way, you guys are freaking AWESOME!!! WE REACHED THE 5.5K OF READS THANK YOUUUUUUUUU (●♡∀♡)

P.S: I posted it in the wrong story :'). I really need to stop gaming all night