Alcohol equation

My sanity is Ok.

*************

Party time in Sindria. And when you say party, well it means alcohol over there...

(Y/N) was watching her friends, Sinbad and his generals, trying to get Ja'far drunk. It looked fun, but when (Y/N) thought about it, she realised that it will be her job to take care of all those drunken idiots. Feeling some pity for Ja'far, she snatched the bottle of wine from Sinbad's hand, making him to glare at her, and Ja'far to show a really grateful gaze towards her.

"You know, because of alcohol, a lot of accidents happen."

"(Y/N) you're no fun! Give me back that bottle! I'm pretty sure you want Ja'far to relax."

"Putting him drunk won't make him relax. You stress him too much for that."

The others couldn't do anything but agree with (Y/N)'s words. Ja'far was always stressed by his king's actions. Someday, Sinbad's going to make him have nightmares about it.

"If alcohol didn't exist- "

"It would be boring."

(Y/N) gave the 'seriously?' look to Sinbad, who was determined to make Ja'far drunk, who was still pinned down by his king.

"You wouldn't be born for sure."

"Leave my parents out of this."

"I'm sorry, but they were probably completely waisted to have the idea to give you life."

"And Sharrkan wouldn't have any girl by his side."

Yamuraiha's remark made (Y/N) smirk, and Sharrkan to start arguing with, saying stuff like 'I'm handsome! It's just you that doesn't have any taste for men!'

"Anyway, a lot of stupid things wouldn't happen."

"People wouldn't trip on stuff while walking."

"True Ja'far, but you still have to count the dumbass factor in your equation. Even without alcohol, stupid people stays stupid."

*************

I'm so mean, and I like it. I know it's short but hey, oneshot.