Training escape

Every day is a training day for the fanalis corp. And now that (Y/N) decided to spend some time here, there was also some training for her. At least, when Myron managed to find her and drag her in the colosseum. Because most of the time, the (h/c) haired girl managed to hide from her dangerous friends, thanks to Titus's and Marga's help.
But unfortunately for her, she didn't manage to escape today, that's why Myron was carrying a pouting girl in the halls, and finally directing herself towards the training field. After all, she made her waste a lot of time.
"Please Myron, I want to stay alive."
"Stop complaining already. It's important for you to build up your strength. Seriously, you're like a jellyfish."
"I'm fine like that."
"But I'm not."
They continued walking, until (Y/N) spotted from the distance Titus, conversing with Sphintus.
Last week, the heliohapt magician decided to pay them a little visit.
There was Marga as well, and the little girl saw her.
She pulled Titus sleeves, and pointed in the direction of Myron. Then, a soundless dialogue began :
'Titus help'
'What do you expect me to do?'
'Drag her attention! I only need one secound of surprise.'
'I'm on it'
The magi started whispering something in his magician friend's hear, who started grinning like an idiot.
Noticing that Myron was almost  out of the hall, (Y/N) started to panic. After all, last time the fanalis decided to train her, she had suffer so much that she ended up being unable to sleep because every part of her body was aching.
She sighed in relief when Shintus made his way towards her, stopping the dangerous pink haired girl.
"Can I borrow her for a second?"
It was like seeing the incarnation of salvation.
"Not for long, I need her."
Letting go of the (h/c) haired girl, the said girl quickly got up (because she was used as a mop during the whole time), grabbed Shintus arm, and ran away to catch up Titus and Marga.
"You just freaking saved my life guys."

Meanwhile, Myron was waiting for them to come back. She was quite reluctant to let (Y/N) go, but it would have been rude to say no.
Then she realised something.
"(Y/N) COME BACK HERE!"

Hearing the voice of a pissed fanalis made (Y/N) shiver. Her angry footsteps as well.
"Run."
Following the words of the magi  and his friends, she started to run for her life.
She wasn't even going to wait for the woman who was chasing her. When she spotted an unlocked door, she stormed in and closed it behind her.

... It was the door of a training room. And a pissed fanalis was patiently waiting her.
"You are so going to die, (Y/N)."
She tried to leave, but who can beat a fanalis in physical strength? Certainly not a simple human.

That day, it was possible to observe the first specimen of zombie in the Magi universe.

**********************
Yeah I'm late x) but it's because I'm working on the Valentine special ;)