Blue heart (Sinbad x reader)

@MegaWatt123, another one for you! And this one is... quite particular~

****************************

The Kingdom of Sindria! Located on the southern sea, it is composed of multiple islands. With its tropical weather and exotic environment, it's the ideal spot for your vacations, especially if it's the time of the Mahrajan. But enough advertising for now.

"SINBAD!"

A (h/c) haired girl slammed open the office's door of a certain king, who jumped at the sudden action.

"(Y/N)? What's happening?"

"Are you free this afternoon? I want to hang out with you."

The king froze. This was the first time she ever asked him out. Heck, this was the first she ever asked him anything. Usually, every time he wanted to be with her, she will kick him out. Probably because he always showed up at the worst moment but that is not the point.

Today, it was different. And today, it was way too beautiful to be true.

"You ... Are you sure about this?"

"If you don't want to, just say so."

"No no no no no! I would love to!"

Quickly getting up from his seat, the king rushed to the (h/c) haired girl's side, still with a confused expression and quite lost for words.

They both started to walk inside the empty halls, with no servants or guards around. A deadly silence was floating in the air. Even the birds chirping couldn't lighten the atmosphere.

"So, hum..."

Trying to break the awkward atmosphere, Sinbad spoke up.

"Why do you want to spend time with me all of a sudden? Wait - Don't tell me, my charms finally worked??"

"What are you talking about? Ja'far's charming. You're not."

It might have been a better idea to remain silent. Even if it wasn't the first time she will burn his ego down, it still hurt.

"So, mind telling me?"

"I lost a bet."

"...Oh."

"You'll have to thank Kougyoku for that. I can't believe I lost to her."

"You bet that the loser will have to spend time with me?"

"Yup."

"So you're not even here because you want to..."

Speaking in a low voice for himself, there was a clear hint of sadness in the king's voice. Will he ever be able to woo her? After all, since he met her, she would only sass him and push him away, like he was poisonous. It was unusual for him to be rejected, and that's how she picked his interest. But even after trying almost everything to get her attention, she was still emotionless around him, hatred filling her eyes.

It was slowly consuming him, because even if he was never able to get a smile from her, (Y/N) still managed to break down all of his walls.

"Do you have enough time for a little game?"

(Y/N) stopped walking and looked at him, a small smirk on her face. She was obviously challenging him.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Interested, are you? Funny, because you're going to lose."

"I don't think so! Challenge me to everything you want, I'll show you who's the man."

Pride filled the king. A challenge? Like hell he'll ever say no to it.

"Lets play tag."

"That's quite easy."

"Not an ordinary one! We'll both have a paint gun, and the first that shoots the other wins."

It sounded fun, and probably quite dangerous if Ja'far finds about it.

"The paint can be washed with water."

"Okay, let's do this.

War was raging inside the palace, and luckily, it was still during the busy hours. The two continued their game for almost three hours, and it was getting hard to continue. (Y/N) was good at pulling up smart tactics to trick him, and he almost lose a few times already. Indeed, being able to see the flow of destiny saved his pride more than once.

Without this ability of his, she would have crushed him. And worst of all, they agreed on letting the winner do whatever he wanted to the loser, even if it was humiliating.

The king already had a ton of ideas of what he could do to her if he could snatch away victory. But that was three hours ago. The difference in ability between them was huge. It was like she played that game all her life.

Sinbad jumped when he heard another shot directed towards him. Guess his hiding spot didn't last long.

He couldn't see where it was coming from, since it was better to run away than turning back and taking the risk to lose.

Reaching a corner, he quickly hided behind de wall, catching his breath, adrenaline still coursing through his veins. But the king didn't hear the quiet steps of the hunter. Turning his head, he only saw a flash of (h/c) before freezing.

Her soft lips against his, and her body pressing him against the wall. In this particular instant, she was so close, so warm... How he dreamed about that moment.

Sinbad melted in the kiss, letting the paint gun fall from his hand, his arms slowly wrapping around her small waist. It was like time froze. It was just the two of them, and nothing else.

Closing his eyes to enjoy this feeling that was making his heart beat, they suddenly snapped open when he felt something hit his chest.

She shot him when he was distracted. She tricked him. He lost the game.

(Y/N) pulled back and slowly whispered.

"I had lost against Kougyoku on purpose."

She ran away, leaving the king with a blue paint mark right where his heart was.

Extra:

"SINBAD!"

Running on the halls and screaming his king's name, Ja'far had a very pissed expression plastered on his face. He ran away from work, AGAIN. If he manages to catch the purple haired man, the advisor will make sure he'll stay locked inside his office for at least a full week.

"Sinbad, where are yo-"

Turning at a corner, it was when the white-haired man saw him. Sitting on the floor, his hands hiding a huge blush on his face, was the high king of the seven seas, a blue paint mark on his shirt.

"...Just what the heck did happen?"

***************************************

Yo!

This story lacks some Kougyoku to be properly called a PMMK soooooo I might do another one for Sinbad (he's starting to take over this book my gawd)

Anyway, since my health is now better, I'm going to continue writing, YAY!

See ya next time ;)