PMMK, the sixth try: Rurumu

By following @MegaWatt123's orders, I realised that we are about to hit on a married woman, with children.

Pffff, it's not like it's weird or something, let's do this!

*****************************

"And this here is my company!"

A young man, floating purple hair, golden eyes, a dreamy look in his eyes was walking down the port, followed close by two girls: One that was obviously bored as hell and the other one that was fangirling too much.

Kougyoku absolutely wanted to know what her crush looked like in his younger days, so here they were, following a naïve and idealist Sinbad that still didn't have his dreams crushed by life, that can be so much of a bitch sometimes. (Y/N) was a bit sad to know that soon, he will lose this beautiful smile. Even if the man was extremely annoying, she always wanted him to stop faking all the time and forget about the world for a minute.

Unfortunately, just by realizing that he was flirting with every woman at such a young age made her sink into despair a little more. But at least, this time he really looked happy. And he was cute, so she could forgive that.

Going back to the princess, it was love at first sigh again. The king she was originally in love with was a man that could have the world inside of his hand, but this one was lovable as much as his older self. They were different but so close at the same time. The Sinbad she had in front of her wasn't the one that was completely out of reach. In fact, he even seemed more human.

"(Y/N)! Kougyoku! Over here!"

Indeed, it was warming the girls' heart to see him like this. A genuinely happy Sinbad, something they would like to see every day. But unfortunately, it was impossible for them to change history because destiny won't allow them to. The events were already written.

"SINBAD!"

But it's nice to see that some things never change. Running towards the overexcited teen, was a young boy, white hair with freckles, that tackled him down.

"YOU ARE LATE! WE HAVE LESSON TO ATTEND TO! DON'T YOU DARE SKIP THEM!"

No matter what would happen in the world, Ja'far will be here to prevent him from being too stupid. This duo was perfect.

"WAIT! I have a good excuse! I was showing their way to those beautiful ladies here!"

Being mentioned as beautiful made the princess explode in red, while her friend just rolled her eyes. This boy really lacked originality. On that matter, he will improve a lot in the future.

"I don't care! You have work to do! And you still haven't caught up your lessons!"

"But I don't want to! Rurumu is too scary sometimes."

The future advisor was extremely pissed at his future king, making Kougyoku worry for her crush. But she quickly released her attention when a huge shadow came from behind them.

It as the shadow of a giant lady. We could say that she was giant since she was at least 2 meters and a half tall. Damn, those Imuchakk people sure eat a lot of soup.

"Boys, can you two please stop making a scene?"

Even if her voice was beautiful, there was an obvious death warning in her words. That woman, she was someone very interesting, in (Y/N)'s eyes at least, because the pink haired princess was more freaked out than admirative.

"SHUT UP! OLD HAG!"

The two yelled at the same time, and some veins popped on the woman's forehead.

"RURUMU CHOP!"

With a simple movement, the two that were arguing had a huge bump on their head. Some tears of pure pain were also streaming down their faces. A demon, she was a demon. How Hinahoho could have wanted to marry her? It was beyond their comprehension.

"We don't speak like this to people! And you are scaring those two poor girls."

It might have been the case for Kougyoku, that hid behind's (Y/N)'s back, but the said girl had a totally different feeling.

Grabbing the giant woman's hand, (Y/N) looked at her face with sparkles in her eyes.

"I want to be like you. Please teach me."

She was indeed surprised at such words, but a smile quickly appeared on her face. The two that were still stroking their head to ease the pain away watched them in horror. Two Rurumu? Death was probably awaiting us at the corner of the street.

************************

I freaking love Rurumu. May her soul rest in peace.