PMMK, The first try part 2: Two nerds in love

You wanted part 2? Here we go!

**************************************************

"I can't believe you did this."

"It called for desperate measures."

"Kougyoku, this is extreme."

There were two girls, inside a library of ancient times, spying. But the most surprising thing was still the presence of another person.

"Kougyoku, are you even sure about it? They just look like friends."

The third imperial prince, Ren Kouha, had travelled through time and space. When Kougyoku told him that his older brother, who is everything he looks up to, might be gay, he kind of freaked out. His brother was never interested in romantic relationships, not even in relationships in general, so it was a huge shock. But before telling everyone and probably kill Judal from laughter, it was better to make sure it was true.

"Here! Look! He's getting closer!"

Indeed, Ugo got closer to Kouen, keeping his attention focused on the work they were both doing. Since Ithnan had discovered them, Ugo had to tell Solomon. And the said king calmly welcomed them, saying that he was happy to know there were people who were enough open minded to not judge Ugo, and even helping him.

Back to Kouen's family, Koumei was the first to notice the lack of sleep on his brother's face. He wasn't really surprised when he learnt it was because his brother wanted to spend his nights up for his hobby. But since the first prince could keep doing his job well, he wasn't in position to complain. But for Kouha, it was really different.

"Had they kiss or something?"

"It's possible! I mean, we weren't watching over them all the time."

Brother and sister were so focused on their spying that they didn't notice (Y/N) leaving. Meanwhile, the said girl was directing herself towards the door, who opened abruptly, smacking her face.

"Holly shit!"

"Wha- Oh my God, (Y/N) I'm so sorry!"

Earning a rather loud 'silence' from Kouen, (Y/N) rubbed her nose, glancing towards her aggressor, who happened to be Solomon.

"Oh, it's you."

"Yeah, I just wanted to check if everything was alright- What are those two doing?"

Pointing at Kougyoku and Kouha who seemed to mumble a demonic invocation, or maybe a curse towards the two nerds, Solomon grew quite curious.

"The new pink haired guy is Kouen's little brother if you wonder."

"That's a guy- Never mind."

"Do never say that to him."

"I won't. Anyway, care to explain?"

He closed the door, stepping inside the library, cautions to not make any disturbing noise. Even if he was a very cool headed man, he knew it was better to not become the object of the wrath of the red haired prince.

"Okay so right now, Kouha and Kougyoku are actually trying to find out if Ugo and Kouen are dating."

"Are they?"

"I don't know."

"Just ask then."

Staring blankly at Solomon, (Y/N) just got closer to the two men working. Tapping Kouen's shoulder, she tried to get his attention. Meanwhile, Kouha and Kougyoku kept a firm look on her.

"(Y/N), I'm busy."

"Kouha's freaking out because he thinks you're dating Ugo."

Freezing, the two book obsessed stared at her in complete disbelief.

"Pardon me?"

"Are you two dating?"

"We're working together. How in the world could you come to this conclusion?"

"So what did they said? What did they said?"

Kouha and Kougyoku went rushing behind her, while Solomon just stood by Ugo's side, smirking because of the quite weird scene in front of him. The said otaku was a blushing mess.

"WAIT HE'S BLUSHING OH MY GOD."

"Kouha, calm down."

"MY BROTHER IS GAY. HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN? WAIT UNTIL I TELL MEI."

The third prince left running away.

"What? Kouha for god sake. Come back here!"

Then the older brother quickly chased after him.

"Uh? Kouha-nii-san, Kouen-nii-sama, don't leave me behind!"

It was the turn to the young sister to leave. Solomon just stared at them.

"What was that."

"My daily life."

"Quite troublesome it seems.

"I'm never bored, so I guess it's pretty fine."

Ugo was still left completely embarrassed. He was hanging his head low, staring at his hands on his lap. Solomon then directed his attention on him.

"So, are you two dating?"

"Shut up!"

**************************************************

Hope you like this... thing.

Anyway, I'll see you next time ^^