PMMK, the first try : Kouen and Ugo

Thanks to @MyWord2016, we now have our first targets!!!! Let's get it started

*********************************************

When Ugo woke up this morning, everything looked like a normal day. He woke up on his laboratory, because he fell asleep working again. And like every day since Solomon became king, he would have spent his day on his new project and his rukh theory, explaining his progress to his precious friend, and probably falling asleep on his desk again.

But now, it was definitively not a normal day. In front of him were three strange looking persons. They suddenly appeared out of nowhere in a flashing light.

One was a man, red hair with a goatee, matching eyes and looked quite scary. Near him was a young woman, with a very long outfit, rosy hair and rosy eyes. And the final one was also a woman, with (h/c) and vivid (e/c) orbs. They didn't look like members of the orthodox church.

"Ouch... I wasn't expecting that kind of landing."

"This is the last time you drag me into one of your stupid plans."

"(Y/N), Kouen-nii-sama, are you alright?"

Ugo just stared at them, completely unsure of what to do. Should he call Solomon? Scream for help? They were definitively humans, but their outfits were totally unknown to him. His curiosity took over. He should definitively wait for them to do something.

"(Y/N), do you think it worked? Where are we?"

"Calm down Kougyoku, I don't have any idea-"

(Y/N) interrupted her talking when she noticed a man, sitting in front of a very messy desk, blue hair, wearing glasses, staring at her and her friends like he just noticed the sudden apparition... of three people out of nowhere.

"...Hum..."

It was absolutely normal to be completely confused in this situation. So (Y/N) did the first thing that popped on her mind. Bowing in front of the perfect stranger, she introduced herself.

"I'm (Y/N)! Nice to meet you! Sorry to appear like that, but do you know if we are in Alma Torran?"

With a closer look, that (h/c)-haired girl looked absolutely gorgeous. The poor magic engineer was completely speechless. Never in his life a woman spoke to him that kindly.

"(Y/N), you're scaring him! He's completely red!"

"Kougyoku, your face doesn't become red when you're scared- Where is Kouen?"

"When he noticed this was a library, he quickly left."

"...Oh."

Trying to calm down, Ugo adjusted his glasses. Effectively, the man from earlier left. After taking a deep breathe, the otaku managed to talk.

"Y-Yes, y-you are i-in Alma T-Torran."

Smiling widely at her brilliant success, (Y/N) gave a very confident thumb up to Kougyoku.

"We did it my girl! We broke down time!"

"Well, I'm not sure if it's a good thing... Our first plan to go on a date with Kouen-nii-sama..."

"Let that book obsessed be. I have better plans for us now."

The two girls started talking about their plans for the day. Ugo was still confused. Breaking time? Could they have travelled through time? What kind of magic would be able to do something like that? In his mind it was impossible.

"Hum, sorry to bother you again sir, but may I know your name?"

Snapping him out of his thoughts, he looked back at that strange girl, who was way too close for his liking.

"I-I-I...hum... I'm Ugo..."

"Nice to meet you Ugo! Like I said, I'm (Y/N), and this is my friend, Kougyoku. The other that we lost inside your library is Kouen, her older brother. He may look scary, but he's a nice guy. Sometimes."

At that same moment, the first prince of Kou came back from his little adventure, some books in his arms.

"Oi, Kouen. You could ask before taking those."

Glancing towards Ugo, he sent him a death glare, who made the poor man shiver in fear.

"You don't mind me taking those, do you?"

"N-N-No, not at all."

Kouen sat down on the floor, starting his reading. Meanwhile, Kougyoku just sighed heavily. This was supposed to be a romantic date between her friend and her brother. But now it was just a very awkward encounter.

Hardly regaining his calm, Ugo glanced towards Kouen. But when he finished reading the title of the book, he jumped towards the said man, excitement written on his face.

"You indeed have fine taste for books. This one is specialized on divers mechanics of magic and how it evolved thought time."

The words of that fragile man took Kouen's interest. If this man was the one who owned that library, the amount of knowledge he could have access was huge.

"I am very intrigued about those writings. Please do tell me more."

Despite the first talk they had, the two started a very lively conversation, completely forgetting about the two other girls, who were looking at them. Kougyoku with a depressed expression, and (Y/N) with an amused one.

"It will be fine Kougyoku. I may not had a date with your brother, but you indeed found his perfect match."

*********************************************

Wow! That was intense! Next ones are up to you my readers <3