Mini shots 1

Finally, after all those years, I'm back.

So this is a new concept, where I'll had random plots way too short to make a full story of them. Here we go!

***********************************************************

The winner team

Like every time, it was a usual day. Except the fact that today, the Kou empire was off to war again, to Judal's great pleasure.

And the other thing that was strange that day was the fact that (Y/N), instead of worrying like a grandma for the three princes, was peacefully reading in her room.

"(Y/N)?"

The said girl raised her head to meet the bright pink eyes of her friend. He was standing at the entrance of the room, a confused expression written on his face.

"Something's wrong Kouha?"

He remained silence, until he breathed out.

"So it was true."

"What?"

"En-nii said that you didn't care about us going on war anymore."

"It's because it doesn't matter if we die now."

The second prince made his entrance, an unpleased expression on his face. The face of his younger brother saddened as well.

"I think you both misunderstood me. Please come along."

(Y/N) closed her book, and left her room, followed by the two.

When they reached the main hall, all the soldiers were getting ready, following the orders of the first prince and his vessels. The five-concerned people left for a second their occupations when they saw the two imperial princes and the strange girl coming towards them.

"Oh, so you do care now?"

Kouen spoke, amused by her change of mood.

"Weren't you the one to always complain about me being over protective?"

"..."

"That's exactly what I thought. Anyway, let me explain you right now."

Raising her finger, she pointed at each of them in order.

"Here, you have a dragon, a pig, a lion dog, a grumpy goat that can turn into one of the cutest thing on earth, and a guy that can kill people with his hair. Oh, and I have to add a dangerous psycho, a destruction lover and an awesome strategist. Now please, do tell me how is it even possible to lose with such a team?"

"Why does Mei have the greatest comment?"

"Because I say so."

Father

Aladdin *With a Vader mask on his face, and a stick in his hand, speaking dramatically*: "(Y/N), you do not yet realise your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training? With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy."

(Y/N) *Climbed on a tree, at 10 centimetres from the ground*: "I'll never join you!"

Aladdin : "If you knew the power of the White Rukh! Judal-san never told you what happened to your father.

(Y/N) : "He told me enough! He told me you killed him!"

Aladdin : "No. I am your father."

(Y/N) : "No ... that's not true! That's impossible!"

Aladdin : "Search your feelings. You know it to be true."

(Y/N) : "NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo.... Wait, no. I'm right here. It's not possible, isn't it? You're younger than me!"

Aladdin : "..."

(Y/N) : "..."

Aladdin : "Stop asking questions."

Having a life

This one doesn't make sense but shhhh. Key : (S/N) for son name, because yes, reader-chan married and is the happy mother of a future otaku. Who is her husband? I'm pretty sure you know me now~ Fufufu~

"Mother?"

The quiet voice of the young boy echoed through the room. It was the middle of the afternoon, and he finished his lessons earlier, since his uncle had a war council to attend to.

He slowly pushed the door, carefully to not bother his mother. The said woman was quietly focusing on her scrolls, scattered all over the room.

He quietly walked over her. The last thing he wanted will be his father scolding him for bothering working people.

"(S/N), if you want to pay me a visit, then stop trying to be sneaky."

The red-haired boy jumped in surprise. He knew that his mother had a good earing, but it was always surprising to witness it.

"D-Do I bother you, mother?"

"Darling, you'll never bother me. No matter what your grumpy dad could say. Now come, give me a hug."

He quickly rushed in his mother embrace. It was one of the rare moments he had some attention.

"Mother, I have a question."

"Hum?"

"Today, uncle Kouha said that uncle Koumei needed to have a life. How do you have a life?"

"Well, that's a tricky one. In my opinion, it will be ... Burning your enemies into ashes, the burn the ashes again. Made the survivors eat what is left from their friends, make sure they choke on it and laugh darkly at this. Then you use a necromancy spell to bring them back to life and do it again if some ashes are left-"

A book violently hit the (h/c) haired girl, making her stop her speech. And that said book was hold by an amused first prince.

"Or not being like your mother. It's pretty much the same."

************************************************

The end for today x). I think you have enough craziness for a week at least. Have a nice day my lovelies <3