His Miajesty

I don't know what to say anymore. Have fun

************************

The first ray of the sun started shining over the Kou empire. The weather was quite nice for the beginning of spring, even if the mornings were a bit chilly.

The first prince opened his eyes, bright crimson scanning around his room. At first, everything looked perfectly normal, until his brain was fully awakened.

This was his room, indeed, but it was way bigger than yesterday. Even the bed was huge.

First, he thought that this impression was due to the lack of sleep, but when he looked at the mirror across his room...

Brilliant crimson fur, matching eyes with a fiery look on them, long black whiskers. He was a cat.

Kouen froze. When did it happened? How? Who? Is he dreaming? No way he'll dream of something like this. This looked more like one of (Y/N)'s dream... Then he realised. That girl was the only one who could come up with such a stupid idea. The prince hissed, thinking of the best way to make her pay.

But he was small, not much larger than a kitten. Plus, he couldn't talk. Only soft 'mews' escaped his lips every time he tried.

But at least, now he had claws. Time for revenge.

The (h/c) haired girl was sleeping quietly. She stayed awake all night to figure a way to create a spell that will force people to dance. At least, Judal was helping her. He said that he will use it to make fun of everyone. On top of that, Kouha was harassing her to finish it, because he couldn't wait to try making Koumei dance.

Standing at the opened window, was a furry ball made of anger. If he could, he would already had yelled at her, but a 'mew' isn't very intimidating. Heck, even with his usual appearance, intimidation always failed on her.

Jumping inside the room, then on the soft blankets of the bed, Kouen drew his claws, while glaring at the sleeping face in front of him.

A scream echoed through the entire palace. Kouha's eyes snapped open. He knew that voice. Without a second thought, the third prince jumped out of bed and ran straight to (Y/N)'s room, not caring at all about the fact that he was still in PJ. Reaching the door, he spotted a panicked Kougyoku.

Both of them looked at each other worried, before smashing the (h/c) haired girl's room door open.

"(Y/N)! WHAT'S HAPPENING?"

Both screamed at the same time. Then, they saw (Y/N), pulling away a crimson cat, who was aggressively scratching her face.

"(Y/N), what did you do to that cat?"

"Nothing! I woke up this morning because he was clawing my face like a freaking monster!"

The prince and the princess stared at her in disbelief. Animals always adored (Y/N), without her trying. All the horses of the army were more faithful to her than their own owners. Sometimes they were even birds on top of her head.

"Do you even know that cat? It's the first time that an animal attack you."

"I know right? I have the charism of a Disney princess when it comes to animals! And I never saw this cat in my entire life!"

Pinning violently cat Kouen on the bed, (Y/N) got away from his claws. They were tiny but painful. The first prince struggled to get out of her grip, unfortunately, his kitten strength wasn't enough.

Sighing, the third prince left her with Kougyoku. He was supposed to meet his older brother his morning, and if he happened to be late, he will be scolded again.

Meanwhile, Kougyoku entered the room, closing the door behind her. Staring at the cat, she smiled.

"He's so cute!"

"And dangerous."

"Awwww~ He's the same colour as Kouen-nii-sama's hair!"

"...Now that you mention it, he kind of looks like Kouen."

At these words, the cat stopped. He glared at her furiously. It was all her fault and she didn't even recognize him.

"I'll let you take care of this cute kitty~ Kobun asked me for something this morning. See you later!"

Waving at the princess who left the room, (Y/N) stared at the kitten, releasing him. He was looking at her with the same murderous aura than Kouen when he was really angry at her, which happened often.

"... Alright, let me guess. You are Kouen and you think this is all my fault."

Staring at her in disbelief, cat Kouen slowly nodded. Was she innocent in all of this?

"Kouen, I can't believe you think it's my fault... Even if I'm probably the only person who could come with such an idea, but still. If you expect me to turn you back, you'll have to ask Judal."

The murderous aura turned into a gloomy one. If the prince asked for his help, Judal will totally make fun of him at least for a year. If not more.

Hugging cat Kouen close to her heart, (Y/N) raise a fist in the air.

"Fear not, kitty Kouen, I will protect you!"

************************

I'm someone who makes their dream come true!

And the fluffy Kouen was requested by @MyWord2016, @huntersmoon1, @LightTraitor and @MegaWatt123.

See ya next update <3