When your dad ships you (Hakuyuu x reader)

BLOOOP it's me again! Yeah it's not really a Valentine special but it's still romance. Well, in a certain way.

************************

"Come on, open your mouth midget magi."

With a spoon full of carrot cake, (Y/N) was trying to force a six years old Judal to eat some veggies. Back in her own time, she always used to make fun of him due to his deep hate for that type of food, but what would happen if she managed to make him like carrots?
And what if he ends up eating carrots instead of peaches?
(Y/N) needed to know and since her favourite red head wasn't old enough to help her, she had the assistance of no other than Hakuyuu.
No need to say that they have extremely different personalities but strangely they still got along good. Extremely good.
Every time (Y/N) got carried away by some evil plans, the first prince was always by her side, enjoying the show. Heck, he even brought the popcorn once.
Obviously, their proximity didn't go unnoticed by many and certainly not by the emperor.
Hakutoku almost instantaneously liked that girl. She was fierce and had a strong personnnality. She looked a lot like Gyokuen before the two became parents.
But still, something was bothering him. Why on earth wasn't Hakuyuu making any moves?
Even his second son already noticed he had a huge crush on her and yet, their relationship was going nowhere.
Hakutoku knew better than getting involved into his son's romantic life but this was just too much.
He was already dead set on making sure that (Y/N) would become his daughter-in-law so maybe it was time for him to do some power abuse.

Meanwhile, a terrified chibi Judal was struggling to finally free himself from the chair he was chained to and run as far as possible from that extremely dangerous woman. It was the first time someone ever forced him to eat something and now he knew how all the children around the world feel when their parents are forcing them to finish their plate.

"Don't force me to go like 'Here comes the boat' or something"

"YOU WON'T MAKE ME EAT THIS!"

"Oh yeah? I'm better at being a pain the ass than you'll ever be."

Turning her head towards the cake that was left, she realised that a rather huge piece was missing.

"...Hakuyuu I don't mind you watching over my experiments but could you please not eat my weapon?"

The said man was casually seating at a nearby table, while eating some of the cake like nothing was wrong.

"He won't finish it anyways, plus its quite good."

"Yuu for Solomon's sake that's not the point."

While the two were having a staring contest, a wild second Prince appeared by slamming the door open.

"I'M HERE!- AWWWWW guys! You could have waited for me!"

Staring at what was left from the cake, Hakuren's expression saddened. Since (Y/N) made him discover the wonderful world of sugar and cakes, he became addicted.

"Here, take mine."

The elder brother gave what was left of his slice to his younger brother, making his face glitter with joy.

"SO MUCH KINDNESS! Thank yooooooou! Oh, by the way, father asked me tell you that he had something important to discuss with you."

Sighing, the first prince waved at the people remaining in the kitchen before leaving. Duty always calls in the worst moments.

"Welp, now that duty has called, let's go back to torture."

"GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEE!"
.
.
.
"Son, we need to talk."

When Hakuyuu reached his father's office, he was greeted by his usual serious expression, but he could sense a hint of anger behind that composure. Something happened and it seemed that it had a great importance.
Sitting in front of him, Hakuyuu was ready to hear the worst possible scenario.
The two remained silence for a while,before the emperor voiced his order.

"Son, either you marry (Y/N) right now or she becomes your second mother."

"FATHER, MY GOD."

"I'm sick of just seeing you beating around the buch. You won't find a girl like that ever again and if you don't act right now, then I will."
.
.
.
"See? Isn't it good?"

6 years old chibi Judal was quietly munching down a piece of carrot cake. (Y/N) had won the war against him and his anger quickly faded after a few spoons.

"(Y/N) your cooking is the best."

"It's just cak- and oh dear Ilah did you just ate everything that was left?"

"CAKE. "

"Ren, damnit."

What the world told us is that you're never old enough to stop using the puppy eyes. Even with his 18 years old, Hakuren could still try to make his way out of it by using cuteness, but unfortunately, the pissed look on the girls face didn't vanished. Instead, she became scarier.

"(Y/N) spare me."

"Hummmmm, nah. You're dead"

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

The second prince ran out if the kitchen has fast has he could. Right now, his life was on the line and it was better to not look back with that murderous aura that was chasing him, but his curiosity got the better of him.

"Ren, come back here."

"I'M SORRY! HEEEELP!"

His prayer was answered when his elder brother appeared from the corner of the nearby hall.

"SALVATION!"

"WAIT NO! YUU STOP HIM!"

Ren hid behind his brother's back, just before the devilish monster could reach him. (Y/N) almost crashed on Hakuyuu, and then realised the emperor was just behind Hakuren who didn't noticed him.

"Oh, did something happened? You two are looking quite... conflicted."

"What do you mean by you two- Oh, hey dad."

The emperor quickly waved at his second son to leave, but before (Y/N) could protest, Hakutoku grabbed her shoulders and placed her in his eldest son's arms.

"And you better not let go of her until I get a grandson."